PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
You made choices that made the scene unavailable.

Lily likes Watersports, if you said no to that (and you did) sex with her will not be shown, by your choice.

Peace :)
But they still had sex anyway, if it was for us to avoid having sex with her by saying no to watersports, that shouldnt happen, o.o.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i need more polly and isabell separate and together

i think box wants spankings

also another short update for me least what i get was awesome

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well as always a fantastic update and also as always waaaaay too short :p

now about the mystery in this update....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always I love your work MoonBox and can't wait for 0.25 in about 14-15 days :love::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Wait, am I missing something or do we just not get to see the sex with Lily?
Why you trying to skip over office sex with best side girl?

Also the guy complaining about the change log is being silly.
But I think he was looking for something like:
"-Days 62 and 63 (1600 lines and 560 renders) Sex scenes with: Lily, Polly, Shizuka, Nanna. Optional GS scene."
So he can know if a scene he's been waiting for is in this update.

Still, not a good way to ask for a change, No one ever got anything by being antagonistic.
I got the same problem, are you on mac?
Did i miss something? he is in bed with her like they had sex but the sex scene didnt appear o.o
There is a small error in the code, you don't need to do the watersports to see it. Place the hotfix I made in the game and replay to see the scene. It's only one file, overwrite the original script.rpy file.

MoonBox small indentation error in the code, line 12,334 in script.rpy ( see pic ). Should be taken out of the if statement. 5.PNG

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.24] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruffuss and MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thats weird,i was mean to the loli asian girl(so i could avoid any future content) but the story(dev) forces her to me i an a big way later on.
That was offputting i must say.
Shizuka is one of the Magnificent 7™, they are unavoidable. You can decide to opt out of some kinks and fetishes with them but the romance route will be unavoidable with them.

On a personal note, being mean to her means a one way trip to the deepest levels of Hell

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes