xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I asure you that "Hockey" (Ice Hockey) Isn't a sport over here the only Ice you got from the Freezer or from the Ice Cream Parlor and as I wrote "Football" it was meant Soccer just to be clear

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I asure you that "Hockey" (Ice Hockey) Isn't a sport over here the only Ice you got from the Freezer or from the Ice Cream Parlor and as I wrote "Football" it was meant Soccer just to be clear
You're lucky ice hockey isn't a sport there, it's in here and a big one, total snooze fest for me. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You're lucky ice hockey isn't a sport there, it's in here and a big one, total snooze fest for me. :p
We have hockey here. Roller Hockey.

The game is, however, radically different and not as brutal.

Peace :)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Nanites? But they are tiny and Allison is far from that... Nanaites works better, but what do I know.

Alliciphiles or Nanaphiles
Allicians or Nanacians
Allicants or Nanaciants

Someday I hope to become a Nanaee, as that should be all our goal. Maybe a Nanaer, if you're a giver.

(ps- i also think Zeus would take offense to nanite. Unless its ironic like, Little John.)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Nanites? But they are tiny and Allison is far from that... Nanaites works better, but what do I know.

Allicians or Nanacians
Allicants or Nanaciants

Someday I hope to become a Nanaee, as that should be all our goal. Maybe a Nanaer, if you're a giver.

(ps- i also think Zeus would take offense to nanite. Unless its ironic like, Little John.)
You legitimately made LAUGH. Thanks.

Peace :)

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Allicians or Nanacians
Allicants or Nanaciants

Don't rock the boat man........

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
For you cultists of Nana, which other character that you like are you willing to give up forever in exchange for getting sex with Nana?
Umm, all of them, of course!

I would still give two fingers for Aunt Amy. Do people still use the "finger scale" to determine bangability? In case you don't know, "I'd cut off two fingers to fuck Aunt Amy." to give you a REAL world example.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Umm, all of them, of course!

I would still give two fingers for Aunt Amy. Do people still use the "finger scale" to determine bangability? In case you don't know, "I'd cut off two fingers to fuck Aunt Amy." to give you a REAL world example.
Wow, the only ones I'd give up for her are the girls on the edges of the game. Couldn't imagine giving up Kat or Fiona just to get Nana

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Omar is welcome to them. but i hear he is in lerve with Petunia's mom. wonder if she is the female version of the Blob? or perhaps..the offspring of Jabba the Hutt...
would be a shock though if it turns out that Petunia's mom isn't a fatty..

on another note..holy fuck. v.24 scene where mc does Lily in Larry's office was yet another hilarious scene..
really hope fucking with Larry becomes more of a story going forward..so many possibilities to fuck with him..esp if mc gets a job there like Lily suggests.mc could send him stuffed animals..like sheep etc along with the video he took of the proof he gave his wife that he is..cheating with a sheep..dirty Larry..:LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Omar is welcome to them. but i hear he is in lerve with Petunia's mom. wonder if she is the female version of the Blob? or perhaps..the offspring of Jabba the Hutt...
would be a shock though if it turns out that Petunia's mom isn't a fatty..

on another note..holy fuck. v.24 scene where mc does Lily in Larry's office was yet another hilarious scene..
really hope fucking with Larry becomes more of a story going forward..so many possibilities to fuck with him..esp if mc gets a job there like Lily suggests.mc could send him stuffed animals..like sheep etc along with the video he took of the proof he gave his wife that he is..cheating with a sheep..dirty Larry..:LOL:
Na ... just anonymous stuffed animals ... anything but sheep. Llama, goat, ram, etc. Always placed Butt Up on his desk. No message, no note, nothing else.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021

Allicians or Nanacians
Allicants or Nanaciants

And so, in the year of our Nana 2023, did the holy war of the Nanites vs the Nanaites begin.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh great, it's Catholics Vs Protestants all over again
Naaah, both have great girls to "corrupt" I could never choose one over another religion... To me it was more of considering it as being a fan of the game not only Nana... But I get it could looks like we want only her, but I could never choose one single characters in an harem game.. I mean it would be like going to an all you can eat and then eating only a single dish it would be a capital sin...
It's like for Nova, I like to make fun of me being an adept of her cult but in reality I love all Eternum's girls and for GH is the same...:D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes