kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Omar is welcome to them. but i hear he is in lerve with Petunia's mom. wonder if she is the female version of the Blob? or perhaps..the offspring of Jabba the Hutt...
would be a shock though if it turns out that Petunia's mom isn't a fatty..

on another note..holy fuck. v.24 scene where mc does Lily in Larry's office was yet another hilarious scene..
really hope fucking with Larry becomes more of a story going forward..so many possibilities to fuck with him..esp if mc gets a job there like Lily suggests.mc could send him stuffed animals..like sheep etc along with the video he took of the proof he gave his wife that he is..cheating with a sheep..dirty Larry..:LOL:
Or not only have stuffed animals delivered to his desk throughout the day but also have people randomly walk by making sheep noise on their phones.:LOL:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Larry's wife should not be embarrassed about this stuff with the sheep. she should be having Roast Larry parties with everyone they know and show the vid. everyone of his friends will be laughing at him big time after seeing this stuff. and it should be shown to all his coworkers too..and then they can all laugh at him when he hits on them and say stuff like..are you sure you like me Larry? i don't have any sheep at home for you to have suck you off..etc... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I think it would be funny as hell if everyone of his coworkers chipped in and bought him a lifetime pass at a petting zoo. But then again he would probably get banned and arrested for molesting the farm animals.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: robrize2169

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Just you wait for the "White Kiss"... I think about it and I start to have spasms.

Peace :D
not sure if i came across this White Kiss you speak of...what was that? i have played all the way to end of v.24 and i didn't notice anything that i would identify as White Kiss..

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ah right..i did notice that and now you point it out..ok yeah White Kiss..that was awesome. though would have been better if Jada did it to him on the lips. make Jerkoff Jerome eat MC's cum would have been funnier.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
ah right..i did notice that and now you point it out..ok yeah White Kiss..that was awesome. though would have been better if Jada did it to him on the lips. make Jerkoff Jerome eat MC's cum would have been funnier.
Oh i'm certain that will happen at some point :D

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
People keep sending me that but I'm still not sure what I won :LOL:

Wow, that's crazy. Sue them over what?
Dude wanted to sue me for discriminating against Nana haters for not making her optional :HideThePain:

Just played this for the first time last week and really enjoyed it.

Have a question though i noticed if you aren't Mabels path you miss out on a second scene with the realtor. Will there be more instances like that in the future?
Adding Lina to that scene was an afterthought. Stuff like that isn't planned but it might happen again.
Though if it does, it would be a small scene and probably not worth going through the other chick's route just to see it.

If by Key Characters you mean optional characters who unlock other characters, then I think those are the only ones.

Though, I do suspect that Sophia is the key to her mom and grandmom. Though it's really unclear how linked or not those three are.
Sophia, Annabelle and Ophelia aren't dependent on each other for now. It might end up changing but I'm planning on keeping them independent. They're gonna have a lot of common scenes though so you would miss stuff if you're not on all 3 routes.

S1nsational did,
Female Cop remids me more of ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She was actually based on Wonder Woman but Xena was pretty much based on her so you're not wrong

Funny thing..... unrelated to almost everything....

I downloaded the VN "going for goal" today and boy is that dev a fanboy for this game....
He had an asian teen LI with a studder and everything, she was even named Shizuka...
Had the GH menu on MC's laptop and everything..
Thought it was a little bit funny but Didn't like the downright copy of our little cutie.
I hope he has talked to you about that MoonBox.

I would atleast have given her a different name if I were the Dev.
My memory is shit but I vaguely remember someone asking me if they can put a stuttering Shizuka in their game.

I like story and do not want to miss any of it.
Thanks!
Wrong thread homie

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes