Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Do you block many people?
I've found that my experience here is less irritating if I block out the trolls and the "I want it now!" people, and in this thread, "impatient for Nana" posts make my eye twitch.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hans has a point. I know there's a way to report a link update, but since I don't know how, I'll just tag MoonBox.
Have you, waaaaait for it, tried the report button? :oops:
just report the post with the new updated wiki, select "other" and use the "more information box" to tell them why.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Have you, waaaaait for it, tried the report button? :oops:
just report the post with the new updated wiki, select "other" and use the "more information box" to tell them why.
I feel uncomfortable using the tool to report other people's stuff ... Yes, I realize that goes against the whole pirate ethics, but there we are.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I feel uncomfortable using the tool to report other people's stuff ... Yes, I realize that goes against the whole pirate ethics, but there we are.
Well, that's literally what the report button is for, most users think, its just for reporting the "bad guys", but no, it's for everything, telling uploader there is a new version with "Game update" and everything else with "Others", just be aware when you uses "Other" it can take a while.

Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes