Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
I meant some games have the MC either a little asshole who needs to molest women while they sleep or treat women like garbage. Morally, the MC is Grandma's House is not exactly a saint, but at least he treats most women with respect. Yeah, that wedding thing is a bit messed up, but hey, who can blame him? Let's not throw stones....:p

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I much prefer Thomas from Grandma's house than many MCs who act with cunning but shameful malice in humiliating women and subjecting them to forced sexual practices. Thomas has on his side the ability to make every woman feel important and above all fulfilled in that she is desired.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I didn't come across that !Any game altering things installed (I didn't play with I patch)
I also had that. I use the walkthrough mod+patch.

Thomas is famous for his flour, so not sure how she could mistake the Miller family. Also, Thomas is always grinding... wait, did I just figure it out? Here I think I am funny and the truth is just laying (lying? I am decent with grammar, but the lay/lie thing still gets me) there out in the open for all to see... like Zeus in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Can't we put shizuka with molly and like out of the game?
I mean she almost a dog too she can stay in laundry room with molly
i actually like molly better

• Angry
Reactions: Zoar

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can't we put shizuka with molly and like out of the game?
I mean she almost a dog too she can stay in laundry room with molly
i actually like molly better
I don’t think, that this will happen like never ever. :whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
To be honest, I guess he is letting out his annoyance.
But that is my point of view, I never was too keen of Shizuka, and this Bubu, Snugglebug, dutzi dutzi, is for me hard on the edge of the tolerable, this statement is based on my personal preferences.
I wouldn't mind if she would act a bit more mature, then again, MB needed such a character in his game.
She basically triggers the protective side of the player.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
To be honest, I guess he is letting out his annoyance.
But that is my point of view, I never was too keen of Shizuka, and this Bubu, Snugglebug, dutzi dutzi, is for me hard on the edge of the tolerable, this statement is based on my personal preferences.
I wouldn't mind if she would act a bit more mature, then again, MB needed such a character in his game.
She basically triggers the protective side of the player.
She is definitely a risk for diabetes. :ROFLMAO:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not sure if Guz007 is trolling or is really expecting somethhing like that in this game:unsure:
It can be a little bit of both:
I mean I'm a Shizuka's fan and I'm not hiding that, I would cuddle her all the time but I understand that all this corny and sweet things can be too much for others and even infuriating.
It bug me? Yes, would I say something mean as a response? No, honestly I've seen that it only get more bad blood in the thread instead of being beneficial to the discussion.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes