WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
Not sure I understand why you're spending any time here then ...
I love the story of this game. I respect MoonBox very much. Not for all the characters in the game. I want animation only for Nana. When I saw the MoonBox animation work, I wanted to share my thoughts on whether it could be possible.

Reactions: MoonBox

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
You know people are bored and want to keep talking to each other, so they throw things from every game on the site into this thread. To reference Grandma's House, here is a great idea from Fi.

View attachment 2562893
I'm not sure if I'm just not noticing it (I'm not the best at paying attention to backgrounds until I look at stuff for signatures) or if MB has gotten better with post-process editing, but there are at least 2 scenes in part 1 where a light appears in front of Fi's hair.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm just not noticing it (I'm not the best at paying attention to backgrounds until I look at stuff for signatures) or if MB has gotten better with post-process editing, but there are at least 2 scenes in part 1 where a light appears in front of Fi's hair.
You're not alone with that, I didn't notice either, as well to write the Feedback to MB about the animation, I had to play it about 10 -15 times, focusing on different points that caught my eye,
and that he improved with post editing I dare to say yes, as well the image quality improved between the 2 parts but that could be subjective

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It seems like she's been in the states long enough to know what MC would expect to hear ...
Quite possible. Strange that she chose one of the least common ones in English. When I see Arf! I think of Sandy (Little Orphan Annie).
did you smoke these funny cigarettes from the neighbour again ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Multilingual Barking:
English,: Arf ! Arf !
German,: Wau ! Wau !
Spanish,; Guau ! Guau !
Japanese,: Wan ! Wan! ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I would offer that the proper English barking here would be "Bow Wow!" But yes, Wan Wan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a wonder dogs from different regions can communicate with each other! This list does give an alternative Kyan-Kyan for dogs. Still very different than the European onomatopoeia.
Have we already had a "Nya" in the game or have I been playing so many different games I'm confused?

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Quite possible. Strange that she chose one of the least common ones in English. When I see Arf! I think of Sandy (Little Orphan Annie).

Have we already had a "Nya" in the game or have I been playing so many different games I'm confused?
I think "arf" is associated with smaller dogs, similar to "yip" but less annoying, so if she's doing it on purpose, she's choosing the "cute" version of a dog sound, verses the "strong" (woof) or the "annoying (yip) sounds.

I wouldn't consider it that uncommon though. Its definitely in media (kids in shows, movies making that noise).

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Elhemeer

Lol - Was working on 2 threads - accidently tagged the amazing and gracious N2TheFire - maker of Serenity and Last Human.
Great story writer and super nice guy as well!!!

Check them out - if you have time.

Ps. Saw the he left a reaction to my post mentioned - so cross promotion? Lmfao ;)
2 great dev's, cute stories, Neko's, Snuggle bugs, and lots of warm feels. Could work!?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes