Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I think I remember my father bringing our first TV in 1976. Black and white, of course. Color TV only arrived in 1980 in our country. I'm beginning to think we're a bunch of old farts here.
Grandma's House really is the place for us. :whistle:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You have lucky. I look like late 30's. Im in late 30's but my body keeps screaming you're as old as Methuselah. Ripe enough for a coffin ;)
If you are 35 and wake up without a single pain, means that you are dead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: getting older is nothing for cowards :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Also my first Tv was around 1975 before we kids from the street met at the hose of those kids which had a TV at home to see
17:00 Cartoons and the terribly sincronized Old Batman series LoL

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Game/story would be real nice if and only if the MC had a choice with each LI otherwise it's just another fuck fest, also would be good if the guy had a real sized dick
You again huh........

MB has made it CRYSTAL CLEAR since day 1 that the Magnificent 7™ is unavoidable, that's NOT gonna change so if that's a dealbreaker for you this VN isn't for you.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If you are 35 and wake up without a single pain, means that you are dead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: getting older is nothing for cowards :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Also my first Tv was around 1975 before we kids from the street met at the hose of those kids which had a TV at home to see
17:00 Cartoons and the terribly sincronized Old Batman series LoL
I'm have a few more seams than Frankenstein's monster. Maybe that has something to do with it. Sometimes I not-so-jokingly tell my wife to put rat poison in my food, that it will be a less painful option.
Also, our first TV was an old Rubin. Later, around 1990 it was a Sannyo with a remote control. I remember it very well, that day my most annoying job, switching on TV for dad, went away.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes