OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Really enjoyed this update, was great to see Zelda again especially with the dynamic of Liz involved. I feel bad for Zelda if they bring her into the full fold, her mind might never recover. Could just see Liz playing with Zelda while they watch MC making love to Cat all the while Liz is whispering how one MC creampies Cat, Liz is gonna be next while helping to clean Cats mess up and how much better it tastes eating her nephews hot sperm fresh from her daughters pussy. Don't think Zelda would recover from that.

Just a random thought that popped into my head watching Jasmin, I could totally picture a scene where Shizuka has taken command of Jasmin teaching her how to properly serve "Master". I know Shizuka is kinda sub/pet to MC but only with him it seems, I get the feeling she can be a bit of a switch and just love the thought of Jasmin taking the commands of someone the size of just one of her legs.

Ophelia was a nice surprise to get as well.

Yes, I'm aware I have thought of this stuff too much, but I'm of the mind set if I must suffer for this so must others, so enjoy :devilish:

So I am also one quite anticipating finally making love to Nana, I believe if we chant together MB may show mercy so I ask all the fellow brethren to join in the chant "IN NANA WE THRUST, IN NANA WE THRUST!"

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Use a good file manger app.i guess you using android 13. Copying save files are easy till android 12. Kinda difficult but still possible on and 13. I suggest "RS file manger"
I'll give that one a shot my attempts at working around issues had led me to total commander. But while that let's me copy in, no issues, sometimes it fails to copy out. My comment was not foolish though, and installing another file manager is not an ideal solution.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I heard mom, did someone mention that kind, sweet, gentle, loving, beautiful woman we call mom?
The one the is SUPPOSED to be living with us? That's SUPPOSED to be getting footrubs WITH NANA everynight?
I bet MoonBox isn't letting her move in with us because he is keeping her all to himself :p

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
She was for you, that doesn't mean other people are judging the game just because a couple of the LI's take longer.

So now it's not only lackluster, now it's in question that they ever will come? So the fact that the dev has several times laid out his plan for Allison is what, just him lying?

There are an endless supply of you people aren't there.......
HornyyPussy the next one is here already :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi guy's first of all Thank's MoonBox for the great update, and thanks anonymous leaker !
Loved the action till now, specially the scene with Ophelia (yes im an old fart) and with Jasmine , Big Thank you for the Date with Liz .
I decided to continue playing with the I patch, even if Incest is not my kink, It feels strange to continue playing without,
this is not a complain more an aknowlegement.
Kudos Moon Box ! great work, love how it is unfolding, (lets hope that whichone is around so we can discuss the deeper philosophical meaning of your masterpiece ;))
Additionally, it's remarkable to me how you can't even ask a simple question without someone having to be judgemental and question you over it.
Nah, please don't take it personally, As I read your WT request, I didn't understand why, now that you explained it it is much clearer. "It's a hard but hearty " tone sometimes in this thread ;)
BGRW2020 OHHH I would, but my last Therapist, comited suicide, after our session...can you recomend me a good one ? maybe the same that is treating you perhaps ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S2 V0.28+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my port to v0.28

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
When I happened to check the cheat mod menu I noticed this game actually keeps track of points for all the characters, is this used in the game or is it just kind of a legacy feature? Also, who is Amelia again? She doesn't show up in the relationships screen.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
When I happened to check the cheat mod menu I noticed this game actually keeps track of points for all the characters, is this used in the game or is it just kind of a legacy feature? Also, who is Amelia again? She doesn't show up in the relationships screen.
That's Aunt Amy :)

• Hey there
Reactions: MrJay and FatGiant

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Hi guy's first of all Thank's MoonBox for the great update, and thanks anonymous leaker !
Loved the action till now, specially the scene with Ophelia (yes im an old fart) and with Jasmine , Big Thank you for the Date with Liz .
You don't need to be an old fart to appreciate a silver fox like Ophelia!

edit: To be fair to Cheyrou I am also really wanting some progress with Jamila.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes