MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
GrandmasHouse-P2-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks homie

Well true, just wanted to let you know.
And I forgot to mention that would also mean that if you don't switch out Renpy Python versions you only need 1 update only patch ;) The game folders are the same for Win/Linux/Mac (y)
Now that might be worth it :unsure:

Not to appear impatient but how long does it usually take until the WT mod is updated?
Koga works fast, it's already updated

Hey Moonbox Ik it's too much to ask but I wish you could post another "The Future" render with Ophelia, Annabelle and Sophia.

Especially since

Thank you so much in advance if you consider it or giving it a thought best wishes.
;)

Got leaked again? Wasn't me! :HideThePain:
girl-watching.gif

Updated my port to v0.28
Thanks Slayer, adding to OP

When I happened to check the cheat mod menu I noticed this game actually keeps track of points for all the characters, is this used in the game or is it just kind of a legacy feature? Also, who is Amelia again? She doesn't show up in the relationships screen.
I was originally gonna go with the whole "Get X points to see the scene" thing at first but I decided against it so the points are basically 0 means you're not on her route and 1 means you are.

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.28] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download
Thanks Daniele, adding to op

Well that feels like a problem then because in that menu Amy is one of the few characters who is at 0 points and I don't remember having rejected her at any turn. Is it that way for everyone or did I miss something up? I remember going on a trip with her, it seems weird if I didn't get at least one point there.

I just get instantly paranoid that I've missed some content when I see something like this.
Nah Amy is unavoidable so her points don't matter.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks homie

Now that might be worth it :unsure:

Koga works fast, it's already updated

;)

View attachment 2568418

Thanks Slayer, adding to OP

I was originally gonna go with the whole "Get X points to see the scene" thing at first but I decided against it so the points are basically 0 means you're not on her route and 1 means you are.

Thanks Daniele, adding to op

Nah Amy is unavoidable so her points don't matter.
but but what if i want 69 points with amy!?

• Haha
Reactions: Spliffing

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
v0.28 is another good update. I like Grandma's House because it has continued to keep a good sense of humor, and gives the MC plenty of love and sex. MoonBox keep up the great work and please take care of yourself, I would hate to see you get burnout like some other developers have done in the past. As much as I love getting frequent updates, if you need a break...please take one.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Love the game, but, I'm really starting to worry that I may not live long enough to see Nana get her vintage baby maker plugged. Would love to see that hot granny in the throes of passion with her grandson, heck, with anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: shadowr19

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Another good update. Ophelia was a surprise, since I didn't see that one coming yet. Figured she'd still be down the road somewhere. The time with Jasmine was perfect, however knowing that she is good friends with Sandra now, really opens up the chance of a Sandra/MC/Jasmine domination threesome (oh the possibilities!!!). I was also happily surprised to see Zelda again as it's been awhile. Can't wait for the next update to see what kind of shenanigans those 3 get up to the next morning. And so begins the looooooong 2 week wait for the next one. Keep up the great work Moonbox!!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sorry, what do you mean with line ? her linnage ? she is Liz sister, and , Allisons daughter
Whose line is it anyway? With the host drew Carey in the US had a habit of saying "the points don't matter"

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I love this game because (among many things) there's so many things to look forward to. Can't wait until we get to completely conquer Jada from that loser husband of hers. Can't wait until we get to see more of the O'Reilly family (and put a baby in all of them). Can't wait until we get to corrupt Maria all the way (does this mean we're making a cuck out of Jesus? Sweet!). Going all the way with Jamila and Allison, knocking up the aunties, going full Daddy on all those daddy-issue 18-19 year-olds, being the meat in a Patel sandwich... etc etc. There's just so much and I love it.

But I have to say, as much as I'm looking forward to almost every single possibility of what may come, I feel like our beautiful Aiko has been neglected for a long time. I think it just makes sense that she comes lives with us too. We can probably hire her as a private, forever masseuse.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Game would be a lot better if it gave you a choice whether or not to pursue the Nana route or not as it does with the other girls. I get it, she's the main poster character, but not everybody likes the old woman thing. That's usually the draw of games like this with a ridiculous number of diverse female characters, there's something for everybody but gives you the choice to only pursue the ones you like.

I like this game because a bunch of the girls are great, but don't really like that old lady bits being shoved front & center without a choice about it. Unpopular opinion perhaps, don't know how many people here like Nana, but she's the reason I'm kinda on the fence about this game. Just saying it would be a lot better, at least for me, if it let you choose whether or not to be on her route and see her scenes when that choice is given for pretty much every other girl.

Edit;
Facepalm me all you want, I know what I fucking said.

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Game would be a lot better if it gave you a choice whether or not to pursue the Nana route or not as it does with the other girls. I get it, she's the main poster character, but not everybody likes the old woman thing. That's usually the draw of games like this with a ridiculous number of diverse female characters, there's something for everybody but gives you the choice to only pursue the ones you like.

I like this game because a bunch of the girls are great, but don't really like that old lady bits being shoved front & center without a choice about it. Unpopular opinion perhaps, don't know how many people here like Nana, but she's the reason I'm kinda on the fence about this game. Just saying it would be a lot better, at least for me, if it let you choose whether or not to be on her route and see her scenes when that choice is given for pretty much every other girl.
look at the header, everyone of the magnificent seven™ is unavoidable, everyone other than those seven you can choose to go after or to ignore

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes