Gafurint2

Jan 30, 2021
up to .27 atm but good god... dont like ntr but if you're trying to make me feel like there are smeggers that deserve it....

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
When Nana finally gets content

Nana fans:
View attachment 2568629
I feel the need to tell you, as one of the founders of the Nanites (The Cult of Nana members are called Nanites) the true Nana Fans are absolutely in peace about the time it will take and enjoying tremendously every second of interaction the MC has with her. I am sorry, but sex isn't the only way to interact with a loved one.

Peace :)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I feel the need to tell you, as one of the founders of the Nanites (The Cult of Nana members are called Nanites) the true Nana Fans are absolutely in peace about the time it will take and enjoying tremendously every second of interaction the MC has with her. I am sorry, but sex isn't the only way to interact with a loved one.

true, violence is another way

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020

giphy.gif

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
why the hell is he getting rid of the car?!

i await a betty scene and amy scenes next, also molly cause molly
I have to go back and make sure but I thought MC implied he was going to get himself a sedan for his family so he can drive them around, such as Tanya and their soon to be child.
His current car is not a good choice for that. I'm assuming he is thinking about space to park cars and less so money as there is already his and Nana's car atm, who knows if Amy is gonna want to get hers a car as well. So if MC kept his current and got a sedan that would be 3-4 cars just at that one house.

Thinking about it, it might be funny if Amy likes MC's current car and buys it off of him for herself.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes