jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I have to go back and make sure but I thought MC implied he was going to get himself a sedan for his family so he can drive them around, such as Tanya and their soon to be child.
His current car is not a good choice for that. I'm assuming he is thinking about space to park cars and less so money as there is already his and Nana's car atm, who knows if Amy is gonna want to get hers a car as well. So if MC kept his current and got a sedan that would be 3-4 cars just at that one house.

Thinking about it, it might be funny if Amy likes MC's current car and buys it off of him for herself.
well yeah but doesn't mean he needs to get rid of it also in my play-through tanya doesn't exist anymore so he could keep it for a long while

• Wow
Reactions: Dragon59

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Amazing update! Like I knew it was gonna be full of greatness when I saw the previews but, it was even better than I expected.

The Jasmine date and aftermath was :love: Already loving the Sub/Dom relationship between the two, and at the end of the sex scene when you get the choice to hold her down and fill her up, amazing. It's unclear if she's pregnant or not, but it doesn't appear so according to the relationships tab at least, though not sure if it's always being updated every release.

I'm glad we finally got to see Ophelia again, and finally got to GET with her as well, she is one sexy GILF, and I'm already excited to see more of the MC and his GRANDMA in action ;) (It will be interesting to see the dynamics and interactions with Annabelle and Sophia too in regards to Ophelia & the MC)

The Liz date was also amazing and the Liz & Zelda stuff was great, and also it's teased that the Liz & Zelda stuff will continue in the morning (next update) so that's gonna be fun. :sneaky: Also just wanna say... Liz :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I believe so, I remember checking it once to check the pregnancy status of a character and it did change, however, I haven't noticed any changes in a while. I really have no idea how often it's updated, honestly, there are a few relationship statuses I feel should have been changed that weren't in recent updates. (One relevant to this update being Jasmines, it still says "making progress" with her, should be changed to "sub" like Karen's or maybe something unique to just Jasmine perhaps)

Here are some more examples of statues that seem need changing, at least in my opinion.

Asami (Still says "none", should say "personal maid" at the very least)
Minnie ("Acquaintance" should be... honestly idk what you'd call their relationship)
Isabella ("Growing closer" while true, I feel like it's safe to change that to "little sister")
Natalie (Says "friend" but should add "with benefits" to that for now at least :sneaky:)

Those are the only ones for the moment that I see, and that's only the relationships, I'm sure some characters have other info that might need some changing at this point.

Ausguy92

Sep 9, 2017
Is there any content for the cop if you don't sub?
I redid my playthrough for the scene post Mr/Mrs Lee but I wonder what
if you turned the tables on Sandra...

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Is there any content for the cop if you don't sub?
I redid my playthrough for the scene post Mr/Mrs Lee but I wonder what
if you turned the tables on Sandra...
I played her route partially. If you sub to her when you are pulled over she will visit you eventually. You'll get the choice to either sub or dom. I dommed and after the sex she seemed angry. Never had a scene with her afterward. So I am guessing you have to sub to her or just get shut out of that route for the time being.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Aww man, the end of the scene with Aunt Liz was a little bit disappointing. Beforehand MC said he's gonna creampie her, but in the end he didn't. Instead there was only a lame facial. *sniff*

Reactions: Valeck

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
look at the header, everyone of the magnificent seven™ is unavoidable, everyone other than those seven you can choose to go after or to ignore
Tsk tsk! You don't spell out the seven! It's the Magnificent 7™!! The things I have to deal with in this thread......

Is it just me, or did this update seem a to have less content than usual?
About the same as usual, maybe there was a LI who's path you're not on?

up to .27 atm but good god... dont like ntr but if you're trying to make me feel like there are smeggers that deserve it....
What are you going on about????

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Tsk tsk! You don't spell out the seven! It's the Magnificent 7™!! The things I have to deal with in this thread......

About the same as usual, maybe there was a LI who's path you're not on?

What are you going on about????
Oh my bad the Magnificent 7™. I answered just because you weren’t there to answer the post:p

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes