BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hi guy's first of all Thank's MoonBox for the great update, and thanks anonymous leaker !
Loved the action till now, specially the scene with Ophelia (yes im an old fart) and with Jasmine , Big Thank you for the Date with Liz .
I decided to continue playing with the I patch, even if Incest is not my kink, It feels strange to continue playing without,
this is not a complain more an aknowlegement.
Kudos Moon Box ! great work, love how it is unfolding, (lets hope that whichone is around so we can discuss the deeper philosophical meaning of your masterpiece ;))

Nah, please don't take it personally, As I read your WT request, I didn't understand why, now that you explained it it is much clearer. "It's a hard but hearty " tone sometimes in this thread ;)
BGRW2020 OHHH I would, but my last Therapist, comited suicide, after our session...can you recomend me a good one ? maybe the same that is treating you perhaps ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sure his name is 6ftunder

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
What are you going on about????
If I had to guess, he means he doesn't generally like cucking others but Moonbox has a talent for portraying absolute loser men who deserve to be cucked to hell and beyond.

Which, personally, is another reason why I love this game so much. Content around cucking losers who can't even treat their perfect godesses right is exactly up my alley.

Reactions: roxasxiv and Vleder

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If I had to guess, he means he doesn't generally like cucking others but Moonbox has a talent for portraying absolute loser men who deserve to be cucked to hell and beyond.

Which, personally, is another reason why I love this game so much. Content around cucking losers who can't even treat their perfect godesses right is exactly up my alley.
I agree on the cucking definitely but where has there been even an insinuation of NTR?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I agree on the cucking definitely but where has there been even an insinuation of NTR?
The MC cucking others is, technically, also NTR. It's a little confusing but roughly the MC getting cucked is Netorare and the MC doing the cucking is Netori, both of which technically fall under NTR, although not everyone agrees with this definition. Some people don't like any cheating whatsoever no matter who does it, some people only enjoy it one way or the other.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pffff..... that´s childs play compared to the mess the O´reilly´s left behind :whistle::coffee:

speaking of which.... I rly miss those firecrackers. And Mila deserves some love aswell :love: But glad we got to see Zelda again :) Hope some of the "side chicks" are going to move into the main cast section at some point. Some of them are just way too precious :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
"Let's keep to the topic of Grandmas and blowjobs, please"​
I don't know if i laugh or nut at this....maybe both, too bad that i cannot give you more than one reaction...:whistle:
Also how dare you to forget about our amazing aunt's...cousin...friends...girlfriends...well basically every girl from the game...

Last edited:

Okre.

Feb 5, 2022
Sure. Not sure why you would want to, as its not a proper sequel but a line-in-the-sand at the 5gig mark for ease of downloading. You can either miss-out on the content from part 1 or just answer some questions as if you had played it.
I've already played part 1 but deleted the game some time ago. I don't want to replay the whole part just for latest update

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I've already played part 1 but deleted the game some time ago. I don't want to replay the whole part just for latest update
You left out the verb, so it was implied that the verb was carrying-over. " Can I play part 2 without [playing] part 1?

How was I supposed to decipher, " Can I play part 2 without [having] part 1 [physically on my PC anymore]?"

I am good with reading comprehension, but now you're just messing with me ;) hehehe

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes