MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
pffff..... that´s childs play compared to the mess the O´reilly´s left behind :whistle::coffee:

speaking of which.... I rly miss those firecrackers. And Mila deserves some love aswell :love: But glad we got to see Zelda again :) Hope some of the "side chicks" are going to move into the main cast section at some point. Some of them are just way too precious :)
Couldn't agree more, Fiona is definitely my favourite LI in the game without question. I have a serious thing for both Japanese women and redheads so this game scratches those itches really well, especially with Fiona like god fucking damn

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
A little eye bleach after that fan art :sick:

Morning Trouble
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doing some baby shopping

Date Night

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
went back to play through the earlier part with making fun of shizuka and the process of getting her comfortable with moving in is very sweet worth seeing

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Will there be a path in the future to have Sandra (the cop) as sub??
From what MoonBox explained, you only have a route with Sandra if she Doms you. If you turn tables on her, you'll have that ONE scene and then she disappears from the game.

So, to answer your question, No. You'll never have her as a Sub.

Peace :)

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Will there be a path in the future to have Sandra (the cop) as sub??
You can have her as a sub but after that sex scene ends, the path closes. She doesn't care to be such a thing. To keep her interested, as far as we know, you have to be the sub. Fortunately if you like Amazonian sized women the Dojo lass is a sub.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
And to say it again, Sandra's "Dom" is VERY mild, more like a mommy roleplay. Calling it Dom is a stretch.
Sure there's a lot heavier femdom but being lifted and manhandled also isn't nothing. It's certainly enough for me (and I'm sure others) to get turned off by it.

Not that I'm saying anything needs to be changed, it's fine as it is, 98% of the content still fits me perfectly.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i did the dom path with Sandra and that ended her content..that was disappointing. now with Jasmine mentioning her best friend being named Sandra, i hope we will get some more content in the future featuring mc and Jasmine doing all those naughty things when Sandra walks in and notices Jasmine being submissive to mc. hopefully that spurs her on into submitting to the mc too so they can have a beastly 3some..that would give the mc a real workout keeping up with those 2 gigantic ladies.

Reactions: MoonBox

john984

Jun 6, 2020
As far as we know, no. If you try to Dom her up to this point, her path will end. That is the last info we had on the Forum here.
Hope that helps! :>)
From what MoonBox explained, you only have a route with Sandra if she Doms you. If you turn tables on her, you'll have that ONE scene and then she disappears from the game.

So, to answer your question, No. You'll never have her as a Sub.

Peace :)
You can have her as a sub but after that sex scene ends, the path closes. She doesn't care to be such a thing. To keep her interested, as far as we know, you have to be the sub. Fortunately if you like Amazonian sized women the Dojo lass is a sub.
Thanks for the replies. I hope maybe Moonbox changes his mind and gives us a scene through Jasmine (dojo girl) where we can have them both as subs.

Reactions: robrize2169

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
Maybe in the future there is possibility to leave previous update patches for last 2 updates not only last one?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes