boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
couldn´t agree more. for me they are the main girls :D Nana is just the cherry on top. but the O'Reilly´s are the base of the cake :D
was going to add on to this with my own list but couldnt keep from adding on moonbox did a great job of building a cast of characters

That being said Amy Elizabeth&cat, Fiona&riona, the wholesome shizuka moments are a cut above never was into nana. very excited to see the sandra throuple and polly experiencing love sue me

Reactions: MoonBox

Maekaah

Jan 13, 2022
It always amazes me how picky everyone is. Don't take me wrong, it's really NOT a problem for me. I'm just amazed.

Maybe it comes from being too old, but saying No to any, ANY, of these girls of many ages, never even crossed my mind.

Yeah, it's probably a ME problem...

Peace :D
My brother in Christ, amen.

I don't have the heart to say no either and let me tell you, everything is tastefully done, love the build ups and how the scenarios play out. The way mc shows dominance is soft dom and hard dom, LOVE IT.

Also, and I cannot stress this enough. DYING, for amy, nana and mom.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
It always amazes me how picky everyone is. Don't take me wrong, it's really NOT a problem for me. I'm just amazed.

Maybe it comes from being too old, but saying No to any, ANY, of these girls of many ages, never even crossed my mind.

Yeah, it's probably a ME problem...

heh, it's not that I'm complaining very much. It's just a friendly reminder they have, indeed tastefully, created a big cast.
I'm really loving it so far, but it wouldn't be the first game in which the dev get's exhausted by the large cast. Especially since the dev wants to treat every girl right.

Basically, what I am saying is, don't overextend. I would be saddened if the amount of work put in so far gets abandoned because it just is getting too much work.

That, and a slight beg for more redhead content :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Every so often, during the early spoiling Shizuka scenes, when they cut to a shot showing the MC's face, I half-expect to see Dom Toretto ...

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Bro, stop playing and give us NANA already! Quit playin' MoonBox. Just kidding, games great my friend.
The money is in the CHASE! I often mention my love for pro wrassling here, and this is a big part of (properly done) wrestling. The heel has to keep thwarting the babyface and keep the tease alive. Get people emotionally invested to want to spend the money to see if the hero will triumph!

Moonbox should start booking AEW and we may finally get some money matchups like Nana v Thomas, no holds barred, pinfalls or submission, 2 out of 3 falls. Book it!

Opt-in or go home ;) I am also in the opt-in-to-it-all-camp. I agree, it may be an age thing, as when I was in my youth I was all picky and now I have a crush on almost every woman I meet. I have no type (Except redheads. Me and the rest of the world.)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
heh, it's not that I'm complaining very much. It's just a friendly reminder they have, indeed tastefully, created a big cast.
I'm really loving it so far, but it wouldn't be the first game in which the dev get's exhausted by the large cast. Especially since the dev wants to treat every girl right.

Basically, what I am saying is, don't overextend. I would be saddened if the amount of work put in so far gets abandoned because it just is getting too much work.

That, and a slight beg for more redhead content :ROFLMAO:
The last character to be introduced (I mean main characters) was Jasmine, way way back in update 11 or something. Yes there have been some after, but they are either once-and-done or just-for-flavor and are meaningless. I wouldn't call them "cast", some don't even have a name ( the Spanish maid, the French Cop, the Elevator bride), others that do (Brandy) aren't part of anything.

It is a large group of girls, but they aren't all main characters, and even those have 3 tiers of relevance. MoonBox, has some kind of "schedule" for them to show up (LOL at least I hope he does) and even if the Red Brigade has been very much absent in this Part 2, that by the way is already 11 updates long (wow), I'm sure we'll see them soon. Maybe not before Anne is born. If you have no clue who Anne is, don't worry about it :FacePalm: .

So, those that complain of how BIG the cast is, are either very greedy, very focused on a set of girls, or, just want to create a bit of drama because the game doesn't have any...

For a small sect of very patient players (and very suspicious too) there's only ONE new MAIN girl to introduce and add to the main Harem. If you know, you know, if you don't... well... you are very distracted aren't you?

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
The last character to be introduced (I mean main characters) was Jasmine, way way back in update 11 or something. Yes there have been some after, but they are either once-and-done or just-for-flavor and are meaningless. I wouldn't call them "cast", some don't even have a name ( the Spanish maid, the French Cop, the Elevator bride), others that do (Brandy) aren't part of anything.

It is a large group of girls, but they aren't all main characters, and even those have 3 tiers of relevance. MoonBox, has some kind of "schedule" for them to show up (LOL at least I hope he does) and even if the Red Brigade has been very much absent in this Part 2, that by the way is already 11 updates long (wow), I'm sure we'll see them soon. Maybe not before Anne is born. If you have no clue who Anne is, don't worry about it :FacePalm: .

So, those that complain of how BIG the cast is, are either very greedy, very focused on a set of girls, or, just want to create a bit of drama because the game doesn't have any...

For a small sect of very patient players (and very suspicious too) there's only ONE new MAIN girl to introduce and add to the main Harem. If you know, you know, if you don't... well... you are very distracted aren't you?

True words. And I won't deny I'm favoriting some girls. But I understand whre your coming from. But hey, from someone that has 2 of my favorite games in their sig, I'm expected to share some of their opinions ;)

Reactions: FatGiant

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

Damnit, I didn't make the cut (I am suspicious, but not patient). My head is up my own ass most the time (unless y'all know a better way to smell your own farts... I'm listening, albeit muffled through my cheeks.) so I must have missed it.

Is it Gravity 2? I am waiting for that payoff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Damnit, I didn't make the cut (I am suspicious, but not patient). My head is up my own ass most the time (unless y'all know a better way to smell your own farts... I'm listening, albeit muffled through my cheeks.) so I must have missed it.

Is it Gravity 2? I am waiting for that payoff.
Hmmm...

My my, the things we learn
Even when we don't want
Life is rather strange
In fact it is rather unique
Some enjoy it
Some don't
All of us go through it.

Hope this helps.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes