SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
A little eye bleach after that fan art :sick:

Morning Trouble
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doing some baby shopping

Date Night
Still excited about the morning with Liz & Zelda :giggle:

Also, It's always good to see Tanya, I know she's not one of the Magnificent 7, however, she's the mother of our soon-to-be firstborn child, and also one of my favorite characters. The more Tanya the better IMO, and also I've been looking forward to shopping with Tanya for the baby, especially since the baby isn't far away at this point. I can see a lot of wholesome content in the near future for the MC, Tanya, and the rest of the family.

On another note, it seems one of my predictions from an earlier post I made is potentially gonna come true, at least that last preview leads me to believe so.

Looking forward to the update ❤

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
A little eye bleach after that fan art :sick:

Morning Trouble

Doing some baby shopping

Date Night
Finally some quality time with Tanya and the baby. I was beginning to think that MoonBox forgot about her. I kinda figured that Aunt Liz and Zelda would cause trouble. And finally a date with Asami. Could the little snuggle bug be next?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You can have her as a sub but after that sex scene ends, the path closes. She doesn't care to be such a thing. To keep her interested, as far as we know, you have to be the sub. Fortunately if you like Amazonian sized women the Dojo lass is a sub.
i did the dom path with Sandra and that ended her content..that was disappointing. now with Jasmine mentioning her best friend being named Sandra, i hope we will get some more content in the future featuring mc and Jasmine doing all those naughty things when Sandra walks in and notices Jasmine being submissive to mc. hopefully that spurs her on into submitting to the mc too so they can have a beastly 3some..that would give the mc a real workout keeping up with those 2 gigantic ladies.
Like the saying, "every mushroom is edible.....once."

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Well, honestly, it took me a while before I tried this game but I'm glad I did. It's a game that is not afraid of what it is, but actually tries to touch a lot of bases. I'm not into all the things that are depicted in the game, but even those that are not my cup of tea are brought tastefully (yeah, really) and does not detract from the experience.

I know the true line is "You had me had Hello", well, you hooked me at the O'Reilly experience.

I really like this game, still, you have a lot of characters in this game and it is starting to show a little. It's not really an issue, but I really like the redheads, so I'm eager to see more of them, but it's taking too damn long.

The other scenes are of a great quality, so it's a really minor, but if you want my opinion, stick to these characters for the moment and flesh them out.

I really enjoy this.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
you hooked me at the O'Reilly experience.

I really like this game, still, you have a lot of characters in this game and it is starting to show a little. It's not really an issue, but I really like the redheads, so I'm eager to see more of them, but it's taking too damn long.
couldn´t agree more. for me they are the main girls :D Nana is just the cherry on top. but the O'Reilly´s are the base of the cake :D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes