xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Don't think it would be wise to Free Molly. That means she would be outside where Larry is and we wouldn't want him anywhere near her. That would be animal cruelty. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: ;)
Oh there is no danger, last thing I heard is that he got a job as shepherd and he met "sheep Dolly's" husband :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss and kcaldw

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That Molly is walked on a regualar basis ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
FREE MOLLY ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
have a nice and relaxed Sunday yer all !
abrazo
I think one reason Molly is so fearful is that society tends to be very critical of transgender dogs. Does a transbitch heist a leg or squat. If Molly makes the wrong decision at some point, she gets a lot of harassment. Especially from butterflies, who for some reason thinks it's there business how trans dogs relieve themselves.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
That Molly is walked on a regualar basis ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
FREE MOLLY ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
have a nice and relaxed Sunday yer all !
abrazo
Molly is actually loved on quite regularly by Nana. It is even stated that she makes it a point to do so. Besides, she is not trapped. It was pointed out ingame that she somehow gets in and through the laundry room door despite it being closed. This suggests she is smart enough to get through doors but chooses her "safe space" , where there are no terrifying squirrels or butterflies.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Molly is actually loved on quite regularly by Nana. It is even stated that she makes it a point to do so. Besides, she is not trapped. It was pointed out ingame that she somehow gets in and through the laundry room door despite it being closed. This suggests she is smart enough to get through doors but chooses her "safe space" , where there are no terrifying squirrels or butterflies.
Oh sorry, I was just fooling around, your answer was so inocent, when I make post that aren't so serious or have sarcasm to certian point I put emojis in.
Thank's anyway for the replay hope you enjoy the game
Have a nice sunday (or the rest of it depending on where you live)
abrazo

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Oh sorry, I was just fooling around, your answer was so inocent, when I make post that aren't so serious or have sarcasm to certian point I put emojis in.
abrazo
Honestly I didn't detect sarcasm but that's my fault. Lost my saves so spent the past two days grinding back to where I was through both games. Now that I really look, I can see your humor. You have a great Sunday as well.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
abrazo
wait a minute...

you mean we're allowed to make non-sarcastic posts on the internet???
insert mindblown.gif here.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
" And why on earth make "nanna" the main characer of the story that the mc rotates around? The description even goes out of it's way to state "no sex with nanna yet!" - as if that's a thing of some importance? "

Gotta love that part of the review :) Talk about having missed the main premise (and name) of the VN........

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
" And why on earth make "nanna" the main characer of the story that the mc rotates around? The description even goes out of it's way to state "no sex with nanna yet!" - as if that's a thing of some importance? "

Gotta love that part of the review :) Talk about having missed the main premise (and name) of the VN........
I like how they call Nana the main character while acknowledging she isn't the MC. Like... wtf do they think MC means? Massive cock?

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022

Maybe it's all a misdirection to hide the fact that it is the bar that is the most important thing in the game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Never played this game and I'm curious !
Can someone tell me why this game has almost as much view as Summer's Gone (which is one of people favorite's game here) despite being 2y and half more recent ?
It's already far above a lot of others big names (Intertwined, Chasing Sunsets..) too.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes