Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So I didn't even notice the Relationship tab until it was spoken about and went and checked it out, I loaded a save right before .28 ends and checked out every character (Minus Josianne not into that relationship) and also have open to fire away when prompted.
So I have 3 people pregnant thus far, Tanya, Paveena and Karen. At least they are pregnant and just assuming by MC.
Interesting the 3 so far (assuming Josi is not) are all optional characters.
I was also a little worried when I saw Molly on the list, but love the profile info, was hesitant at first though worrying it was gonna be the same template as all the rest (I started at the bottom and worked up as many on the top we have not had relations with yet.), yes I was worried to open up Molly's and see a tag that should not be there.
1683075320543.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Everything with Jasmine in the new update made me a little to pretty uncomfortable. I have no problems with BDSM etc when it's done well, but here it really didn't feel like a relationship of equals. Dynamics the like of which is supposedly being used by MC and Jas require mutual respect and constant mutual and revocable consent at the minimum, mutual love would be great in a romantic relationship, and MC doesn't seem to really care all that much for Jas. It doesn't feel like Jas is being given enough agency and choice in the relationship, especially considering this is her first relationship of any sort. I for one get the impression that were Jas to try to move the relationship in a more vanilla direction MC would dump her, making her only being used for sex, and I really don't think making her a practical sex slave full time is the right choice for her. Also, and I'll probably get hate for this, I feel her being a black woman and MC being white kinda exasperate the issues I mentioned. Which isn't to say mixed race couples can't have this type of BDSM relationship and it be healthy, they can. This just doesn't feel like one of those times.

Other than all that, I really liked the update.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Everything with Jasmine in the new update made me a little to pretty uncomfortable. I have no problems with BDSM etc when it's done well, but here it really didn't feel like a relationship of equals. Dynamics the like of which is supposedly being used by MC and Jas require mutual respect and constant mutual and revocable consent at the minimum, mutual love would be great in a romantic relationship, and MC doesn't seem to really care all that much for Jas. It doesn't feel like Jas is being given enough agency and choice in the relationship, especially considering this is her first relationship of any sort. I for one get the impression that were Jas to try to move the relationship in a more vanilla direction MC would dump her, making her only being used for sex, and I really don't think making her a practical sex slave full time is the right choice for her. Also, and I'll probably get hate for this, I feel her being a black woman and MC being white kinda exasperate the issues I mentioned. Which isn't to say mixed race couples can't have this type of BDSM relationship and it be healthy, they can. This just doesn't feel like one of those times.

Other than all that, I really liked the update.
all true also he is 21 and an asshole lovable but still an asshole, least i'm pretty sure it was said in game he was 21

it reads fine to me but i'm just weird or something

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is just sex, a”ight, nothing more nothing less. There is no lovey dovey in BDSM, just body mechanics.
If any of the participans cannot sustain rough sex, it can never work.
Whatever they say to each other, there are roles to be had in this kinky play, they act out how they like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
This is just sex, a”ight, nothing more nothing less. There is no lovey dovey in BDSM, just body mechanics.
If any of the participans cannot sustain rough sex, it can never work.
Whatever they say to each other, there are roles to be had in this kinky play, they act out how they like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but but no ropes were involved....yet

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
all true also he is 21 and an asshole lovable but still an asshole, least i'm pretty sure it was said in game he was 21

it reads fine to me but i'm just weird or something
There's being a lovable asshole, and there's barreling towards an abusive relationship. Yea, MC is generally a lovable asshole, and most of the time his asshole-ness is aimed at those who deserve it. This stuff with Jas isn't deserved.

I'm pretty sure you're right RE MC being 21. I know we're a few years older than Cat, but younger than Fiona.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
There's being a lovable asshole, and there's barreling towards an abusive relationship. Yea, MC is generally a lovable asshole, and most of the time his asshole-ness is aimed at those who deserve it. This stuff with Jas isn't deserved.

I'm pretty sure you're right RE MC being 21. I know we're a few years older than Cat, but younger than Fiona.
I think you're reading too much into this. Jasmine is basically just the opposite of Sandra, a giant woman that's submissive instead of dominant and she gets turned on by the way the MC treats her. She isn't being abused by the MC any more than the MC is being abused by Sandra.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think you're reading too much into this. Jasmine is basically just the opposite of Sandra, a giant woman that's submissive instead of dominant and she gets turned on by the way the MC treats her. She isn't being abused by the MC any more than the MC is being abused by Sandra.
Well you see, with us and Sandra, for those who are with her, it is entirely up to the player, so we/MC have full agency. And importantly we/MC aren't anywhere near as inexperienced sexually or romantically as Jasmine. So the base dynamics aren't equal.

Also, the collaring her thing was waaaayyy too fast. Especially when it was explicitly brought up how important that is in the culture of such relationships. It's not a casual thing at all.

Like, we haven't given Cat or Liz anything to indicate such a devotion to the relationship.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Well you see, with us and Sandra, for those who are with her, it is entirely up to the player, so we/MC have full agency. And importantly we/MC aren't anywhere near as inexperienced sexually or romantically as Jasmine. So the base dynamics aren't equal.

Also, the collaring her thing was waaaayyy too fast. Especially when it was explicitly brought up how important that is in the culture of such relationships. It's not a casual thing at all.

Like, we haven't given Cat or Liz anything to indicate such a devotion to the relationship.
yeah the collar happened too fast but eh it is what it is

hmm....give cat cat ears and a collar with a bell that rings when she moves

StayAngry

Apr 14, 2021

I agree. The scene with Jasmin has been bugging me since the last update. Especially the option to impregnate her when she explicitly asked MC not to. The reader/player is not forced to choose this option, but the mere fact the option was there felt wrong to me. In my opinion in the last two or three updates the MC is turning more and more from a lovable asshole into an unlovable asshole

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I agree. The scene with Jasmin has been bugging me since the last update. Especially the option to impregnate her when she explicitly asked MC not to. The reader/player is not forced to choose this option, but the mere fact the option was there felt wrong to me. In my opinion in the last two or three updates the MC is turning more and more from a lovable asshole into an unlovable asshole
The only saving grace of that scene, is that we weren't mechanically given the option to get her pregnant, so we can creampie her with getting her pregnant, but in universe neither she nor we know she isn't going to get pregnant. Hell, lore wise, if she thought it was possible for her to get pregnant at that time, it should be guaranteed she's pregnant.

Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I agree with both of you that it felt a bit rushed, only "benevolent" explanition I gave to myself was that MB had pragmatical motives, (would take to much time for the build up) and since she is not one of the M7® he took the shorcut.
about the creampie, well it is up to the player if he plays a Not Loveable asshole or he chooses to be Loveable.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes