S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I agree with both of you that it felt a bit rushed, only "benevolent" explanition I gave to myself was that MB had pragmatical motives, (would take to much time for the build up) and since she is not one of the M7® he took the shorcut.
about the creampie, well it is up to the player if he plays a Not Loveable asshole or he chooses to be Loveable.
It'd have been much better to have a vanilla relationship with Jas than "rushing" a dynamic that needs careful building. Vanilla relationships aren't bad, or boring.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This is just sex, a”ight, nothing more nothing less. There is no lovey dovey in BDSM, just body mechanics.
If any of the participans cannot sustain rough sex, it can never work.
Whatever they say to each other, there are roles to be had in this kinky play, they act out how they like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps this is a case of a developer trying to explore a kink they have relatively little experience with.

I have, on FetLife, an essay of how I learned to get over some my preconceived notions, my hangups, and accept that erotic spanking was a thing. Since then, I've been much more active in local kink communities, so I hope I will be able to give a good accounting of such issues. The fact that my housemate has been a lifestyle Domme will also keep me honest.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just for my learning effect, what is a Lifstyle Domme ?
It would is abreviated with It'd ? (learnhorny non native english speaker here)
If I'm not mistaken, they're referring to someone where they live a bdsm relationship 24/7, it's their lifestyle. As opposed to BDSM only being in the bedroom and something that gets turned on and off.

Edited to clarify: Domme here is I'm pretty sure short for Dominatrix

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just for my learning effect, what is a Lifstyle Domme ?
It would is abreviated with It'd ? (learnhorny non native english speaker here)
If I'm not mistaken, they're referring to someone where they live a bdsm relationship 24/7, it's their lifestyle. As opposed to BDSM only being in the bedroom and something that gets turned on and off.

Edited to clarify: Domme here is I'm pretty sure short for Dominatrix
Yes, on Domme and Dominatrix.
She uses the term Lifestyle Domme in part to distinguish it from Professional Dommes, women for whom it is a paid gif. Using lifestyle signifies that she's part of the Kink community. I don't think she ever did it 24/7. I know a few--especially some in a M/s (Master/slave) relationship who are effectively 24/7. My second wife was seeing a Dom for a while but he was actually looking for women wanting a 24/7 (no safewords?) situation.

So my housemate didn't do it for pay, but she would probably do a "scene" at a party with someone she knew. So non-sexual BDSM was often involved.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
This thread has rails? :ROFLMAO:
probably?

I am worried for/about Nana's hearing. Or, it's just selective, because Liz was screaming for Thomas.

Maybe the next update opens with them finally getting busted. But, probably not.
whose to say she didn't finger or rub herself during that or anytime when he had sex in the house

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I am worried for/about Nana's hearing. Or, it's just selective, because Liz was screaming for Thomas.

Maybe the next update opens with them finally getting busted. But, probably not.
Considering she walked in on the three of them the morning after, I think she knows what's going on.

Reactions: CircaAD

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Considering she walked in on the three of them the morning after, I think she knows what's going on.
Nah, I'm pretty sure she's still in denial if she has any inkling about it at all. We were always very close and cuddly with Cat and Liz even before all the incest started. Though it is strongly implied we had some sort of romantic/sexual history with Cat long before the start of the game

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I don't think Jas would respond to a vanilla relationship, considering how old she is and the amount of "regular" guys she would have seen and dismissed through her life. I mean look at her job and how she acted towards MC, she clearly was used to being dominant and masculine in interacting with men.
It took MC actually beating her and taking control to get her full respect as well as get her to think that she is a woman, further MC could have easily just went over to smash and move on but chose to rather get her dressed up and take her on an actual date before taking her back home to his place all of which Jas was unsure of. As to the creampie I can agree that was pushing things but as pointed out MB might not want to drag Jas out too much as how many times have we seen her before things actually happened. However even after them having sex Jas was still if MC wanted her or was using her and it took MC to order her to sleep next to him.
I'm not gonna say there are no issues with how it was done but I wouldn't say it pushed MC out of his lovable ass hole character.

The hearing Liz is a good question, but seeing them naked is not an issue as even Nana has slept naked and seen them sleep naked with MC before in the snuggle sessions.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Jasmine is one of my favorite girls in the game. She checks a lot of boxes for me looks-wise. I don't have any real life experience with BDSM so maybe I just didn't understand what was happening in that scene, I thought it was another good scene from MoonBox showing a different kink than I knew about. I also think we all see things differently based on life experiences, which is awesome and can make these games special for each of us. For example, I didn't see the gift as a "collar" although I can absolutely understand why anyone would. I just saw it as a "choker" necklace, which is a major turn on for me accessory wise. Thanks MoonBox for seemingly designing a character just for me.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dude, spoiler! I am only up to 0.28, like this thread.

Unless you're making the same assumption I did above...
I'm pretty sure Dragon59 is referring to when we've been caught sleeping naked with Liz and Cat, so this wouldn't be the first time something would be implied to be going on between us and Aunt Liz.

Though, if you are right, spoilers shouldn't be shared beyond what this tread has publicly available

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes