ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
Aiko still works at the spa, she's one of that girls that was hired officially to keep up the front so she's safe there. You'll probably see her again for another scene but she was mostly just there for some early scenes.

Elaine's gone. She was just a side girl and I didn't like her so you won't see her again.
I would think that Aiko's relationship with Shizuka was to much of a friend or maybe even big sister for her to just vanish, I would have thought she would have wanted to visit her by now.

I guess it's all up to what you feel like writing, but I gotta say Booo to Elaine being gone completely, I was looking forward to the MC forcing her into retirement, or at least maternity leave.
I mean, how else is he gonna force his Aunt to stop working? He's not gonna be able to get her knocked up until AFTER she starts staying at home.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Betty isn‘t enough for you? I mean…. You can try and steal petunia from Omar. Even though, that would be the point when I would have to bleach my eyes and stop playing….
You might want to also inflict a concussion so the memory won't haunt you forever, even without your sight...

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Elaine's gone. She was just a side girl and I didn't like her so you won't see her again.
That's too bad, but thank you for at least being honest about it. In that case I'm going to officially give this one up, I don't like where this game is heading.

That's too bad, could we instead get other "non skinny" women to have fun with? I like some of my girls a little chunky <3
Yeah, that's the thing... It would seem as if most of the older & natural characters from the older days are being replaced by younger & skinny counterparts, one at the time.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So many nice looking women in this game and all of them are bald down there.
Be real, a well maintained bush is a pleasure to the eye.
At least let some of them be like grown ups.
I don't know what is your experience with Daz3D, the software that MoonBox uses to create the renders. Since I don't know that, and, reading your "request", I'll presume that is Zero.

Yes, it is possible to add pubic hair. Yes, there are many assets, with many versions of it.

All of them are an absolute nightmare to work with, because every time you move the character to whom you applied said hair, you need to reposition it. This "simple" thing, a bit of hair, increases the time needed to position the characters, therefore reducing the number of renders/day. When you look at the scenes, the girls move around, imagine how much harder it would be to add all those "bushes".

Yes, I am aware that many devs add them, we all know and have played those games.

Now go and look at the time between releases for them and compare to this game. Is any, ANY, of them able to release this amount of renders every 15 days? Have you ever wondered why? 3 main reasons: 1- MoonBox is a workaholic 2- No bushes 3- No animations.

Got it?

But, hey, you are free to try and do better. Daz3D is free, there are free (and pirated) assets everywhere. Try and create 350/400 renders every 15 days, for a year, with bushes. Go on. Do it.

Peace :(

t3ace

May 17, 2018
I don't know what is your experience with Daz3D, the software that MoonBox uses to create the renders. Since I don't know that, and, reading your "request", I'll presume that is Zero.
Absolute zero experience. Ofc, I appreciate the release rate and i certainly can't do any better.
I had no idea it makes rendering that harder, so thx for the explanation.
But hey, a man can dream, no?
I'll settle for nana :)

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Mr. Moonbox how are you doing?
I was going to say thank you for the development of this game and I wish you the best.

I just wanted to ask a question and favor. It would be amazing to get an answer as well as the request being done but I understand if you want to remain silent in case of possible leaks or planned content.

My question (hopefully it's not been answered and if it I'm truly sorry) is that will the game be available on Steam so that people like me who live in Iran and can't sub to your Patreon be able to somehow support you?

and Favor is that since it's been a month with this amazing art you made for me (which I truly appreciate it), I was wondering if the same can be done for the lovely and beautiful Indian sisters together. especially if it is in their traditional outfit/ clothes.

I understand if you cannot answer the question or do the favor due to any reasons such as no plans, planned to late to be released in game etc.

Thank you so much again kind Sir and I wish you and your family the Best

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes