ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I have a question regarding Elaine Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
rickroll text version haha =)

Reactions: Cabin

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Nana isn't going to get laid until she has life saving surgery to save her from the building that collapsed on her.

Getting on the MC's cock is hard work for these older women.
there is anecdote

Grandpa says to grandma:
- Old, come on as in youth! I invite you tomorrow, come at 8 o'clock to the hayloft.
Grandfather came, waiting
8 ocloc'k,
The old woman did not come.
The next day: Old woman, you are completely stunned?!
- But my mother didn’t let me go!

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I just starting [V 0.31]
I'm really hoping there will be an eventual scene someday, of MC and Karen teaching Jasmine the true beauty and hottness of a master and pet relationship.

(I never could tell the clones apart till this update. Mirrored hetrochromia was a beautiful touch to their design.)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sandra already said a hard pass on involvement with pets of the same gender. Fiona, Liz, Kat, or Lily might be willing to assist with training though.
What?

No, the only woman that gets to touch that Amzonian goddess is me when I find a genius to kidnap temporarily home and get them to invent something that pulls people from games.

She will be mine, oh yes.

Anywayyyyy

I meant she could give a demonstration. Show piggy how well behaved puppy is.

If that fails MC can just threaten piggy with death by Sandra cos any average woman aint fucking with a muscle bound giant cop.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
What?

No, the only woman that gets to touch that Amzonian goddess is me when I find a genius to kidnap temporarily home and get them to invent something that pulls people from games.

She will be mine, oh yes.

Anywayyyyy

I meant she could give a demonstration. Show piggy how well behaved puppy is.

If that fails MC can just threaten piggy with death by Sandra cos any average woman aint fucking with a muscle bound giant cop.
You called Sandra when piggy tried reporting rape. Sandra made it clear she had no intrest in being involved beyond loaning her handcuffs, a police baton, and her tazer.

A death threat isn't necessary since she is already pretty terrified of both being deprived of simple comforts and having her future spelled out in vivid cold hard logic that ended in her being a prison cafeteria worker's bitch with a dildo carved out of an eggplant.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes