jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
She's gonna see MC putting a baby into Nana and she's gonna fall right back into those intrusive "I'm being left out" thoughts. She'll rush the bedroom and panic fuck MC right then and there.
that's a good one but i rather she sees her sister then her thoughts and she'll say fuck it imma fuck him

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
dammit MoonBox .. you must be getting a huge fucking kick out of teasing the hell out of us .... ASSHOLE ,, jk jk !!! love the hell outta this game :love::love::love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
With her massage orgasms, Nana has no incentive to push farther. It seems like Thomas has given Nana more orgasms than the vast majority of other women. Amy and Cat may the only two ahead of Nana.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
*Double checks URL*
Ya, and I'm in the right place too. Rather be a degenerate than some loser internet tough guy going on about how beta everyone else is. So tell us, were you an alpha before or after your uncle gaped your butthole for your 13th birthday?
i think they forgot that they on this website but yet they tell others that they are degenerate and betas and so on :ROFLMAO:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I still don't get the whole nana sex appeal, but.. to each their own. I don't understand why ppl get annoyed at the comments about wanting to bang nana, just play the game, comment whenever you want, it's not like their comments affect you in any way shape or form, let them fill the thread with their appeals to bang the nana, who cares man.

Just let it go, the game is amazing as it is and I'm sure the game will still be amazing when nana finally gives in, which hopefully we'll be able to turn her down, 'cause I ain't finna dip in that, but like I said before, to each their own.
Sorry to disappoint you, but it's already been well established that Nana is UNAVOIDABLE, so if you're not wanting to see her scenes better get the skip button ready, or stop playing if it really bothers you that much. :giggle:

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Sorry to disappoint you, but it's already been well established that Nana is UNAVOIDABLE, so if you're not wanting to see her scenes better get the skip button ready, or stop playing if it really bothers you that much. :giggle:
Oh, if it isn't avoidable, then yeah, I'm skipping it trust me. haha xD

Reactions: Cernunnos.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
you know it's not comfirmed if sex is or isn't avoidable for the unavoidable only that they are interacted with and are part of the 'story'

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So I finished the update, great update, I didn't think it was disappointing at all unlike a couple of people. It was great build up with the family, and sets up nicely for a very interesting next update. I loved all the time spent with each of them, and that things are progressing in terms of being out in the open finally. It seems like it won't be much longer now until his relationship with both Katie & Liz will be out there, and I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to it.

Even though it wasn't a sex heavy update, it still maintained a nice amount of lewdness. Of course it was also filled with the wholesomeness we've come to expect as well. Also it was a nice surprise to see Amy back, It's been a long while and it feels good to be able to see her again. Looking forward to the next one MB, thanks for all the work you do! (y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SlapE , first of all good to have you back and recovering, we were talking about the amount of Sex scenes, and to be fair Moon, got us goddamed spoiled in that sense, In the comedy department I was permanently laughing and gigling (got even asked from my better one if I had smoked some without sharing ;) :LOL:) Now I'm enjoying her giggles while she plays the update on her mashine:D:ROFLMAO:

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
The story of the game became uninteresting with the constant slowburn towards the grandma! it
completely lost focus with these multiples updates with no progression on the grandma's route, since get into her panties is the main objective of the game
To each their own, of course, but I can't understand why you'd hurry the game towards its conclusion when there is so much more fun left to be had, so many combinations as yet untried, so many ladies as yet uncorrupted. I don't want Sex With Nana (so to speak) until version 0.90 at the earliest.

And I don't get what is the big deal about Amelia around here. But as I say, to each their own. Some of us are simple creatures and just want a preggo threesome with Liz and Catherine. And preggo fun with everyone else.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Any sex animation in this game?
No, they aren't they were sacrified to have faster updates, maybe in the next game there will be part of. we discussed that a few hundert pages back.
I don't expect you to look for it this thread is rather ...hmm vigoruous so to say :LOL:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Any sex animation in this game?
No, they aren't they were sacrified to have faster updates, maybe in the next game there will be part of. we discussed that a few hundert pages back.
I don't expect you to look for it this thread is rather ...hmm vigoruous so to say :LOL:
Other than Nana's get out gif this is the only animation we have here. Not in game and probably not gonna end up in game, but Moon has at least experimented with it.
Personally I wouldn't mind animations if it didn't really impact the update size and frequency much but since that's completely unreasonable most of us are actually quite happy with no animations.

Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Other than Nana's get out gif this is the only animation we have here. Not in game and probably not gonna end up in game, but Moon has at least experimented with it.
Personally I wouldn't mind animations if it didn't really impact the update size and frequency much but since that's completely unreasonable most of us are actually quite happy with no animations.
Exactly
reaction: :love:
Reaction brought you by F.A.R.L.(Fappers Against Reaction Limits)

Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes