Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Well, I've just started playing the game (part 1) without the patch...

blimey! everybody is either somebody's landlady or somebody's roommate: my head is spinning o_Oo_Oo_O o_O

Good grief, I guess I need to install the patch!! :LOL:
The games makes way more sense with the patch.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Naturally, because it was written like that. It's only because of Patreon that it's like "my Grandmother's Friend" and stuff like that

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
can we get nana pregnant?
Short Answer: Yes!
Longer Answer: Yes, BUT, it will take some time to happen. All the family (patched version) girls will be pregnant, as far as I am aware, not even optional like all the others. However, there's no timetable for when that will happen. What is known so far is that it will happen.

Extra (unnecessary) Information: Since Sex with Nana will mark the half period of the game, and we don't know yet when that will be, it will (obviously) be sometime later than that. How many tries will it take, maybe we should start a betting pool for that..........

Peace :)

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
Loving the game so far, just started second part. But I have to admit to a bit of a letdown - Nana is just one huge blue-balling cock-tease. She's a mature woman (and then some) who mothered multiple children, meaning she's been around the block. She apparently hasn't gone through "the change" yet, and has a full libido. And yet... she constantly denies any kind of physical interaction.

All the other ladies follow their hearts (or libidos) as expected, but not Nana. I know she was probably written as the "challenge for the game", but she hasn't even started to crack (not one tiny bit), and I think I've read through ~12-15 hours of the game so far. It's a bit... detracting overall. Seeing some part of her cave in would be nice, even for extra-curricular activities.

• Angry
Reactions: turgsh01

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
Have you not paid any attention to her, at all?
She has blatantly become more aroused when hugging the MC, she's become happy to sleep with him with her tits out.
Of course, but that's easily overlooked in their relationship. Compared to where Nana started the game, it's *slight* progress at best, for something like ~15 hours of content.

I'm not complaining, I'm eager to see when she'll start to crack, and how. It's pulling my attention away from other ladies in the story, which I hate. ;) She's easily had opportunity to go a little farther (as has the MC with her on *many* occasions), and yet the story never takes it there, despite the opportunity being available.

What I would have expected to happen is that she gives in a little bit (oral from the MC, etc), and then pulls back for a while. Call it a "Nana-carrot". But so far, Nana's given nada instead.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes