BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
The way I see it she is surprisingly innocent in an endearing way. What is happening for her isn't getting past hang ups so much as a late life sexual awakening. Recall that her marriage was, while not unhappy, not a romantic and probably not a sexually pleasing one. (unless I'm miss remembering... I have been reading a lot of VNs lately...)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Loving the game so far, just started second part. But I have to admit to a bit of a letdown - Nana is just one huge blue-balling cock-tease. She's a mature woman (and then some) who mothered multiple children, meaning she's been around the block. She apparently hasn't gone through "the change" yet, and has a full libido. And yet... she constantly denies any kind of physical interaction.

All the other ladies follow their hearts (or libidos) as expected, but not Nana. I know she was probably written as the "challenge for the game", but she hasn't even started to crack (not one tiny bit), and I think I've read through ~12-15 hours of the game so far. It's a bit... detracting overall. Seeing some part of her cave in would be nice, even for extra-curricular activities.
Of course, but that's easily overlooked in their relationship. Compared to where Nana started the game, it's *slight* progress at best, for something like ~15 hours of content.

I'm not complaining, I'm eager to see when she'll start to crack, and how. It's pulling my attention away from other ladies in the story, which I hate. ;) She's easily had opportunity to go a little farther (as has the MC with her on *many* occasions), and yet the story never takes it there, despite the opportunity being available.

What I would have expected to happen is that she gives in a little bit (oral from the MC, etc), and then pulls back for a while. Call it a "Nana-carrot". But so far, Nana's given nada instead.
I'm not going to react to the posterior drama, I'm gonna focus on this initial comments.

The "letdown", well, in those days, she hasn't really start seeing the MC as a MAN. She sees him as her grandson, the heavy boy she cuddled when he lost his parents, the boy that helped her surpass the loss of her daughter. The first step to see that change comes when Tanya (if you chose it) pregnancy. The progress is purposefully slow, but continuous. Also, there's really NO RISK of blue-balls, there's a never ending supply of solutions for that.

The "around the block", I am sure that you read, as I have, that her marriage and her relationship with her late husband was unfulfilling and devoid of romance or even Love. As feelings go, she's as experienced as Amy. Her "awakening" to all that, to even start considering that it is happening to her, is slow, but there are no steps back. Even on the end of Part 1, she has already made substantial progress, that will start accelerating.

The "slight progress", compare it to a heavy rock on a small descent, it will not accelerate immediately, but, once started, can hardly be stopped. That's Allison and her fight against 60 years of loneliness. She's now understanding that there's a Man in her life that is making her FEEL things that she never felt before. Yes, she had sex, but only has a chore. She can recognize the difference and it's already aware of it.

The "opportunity to go a little farther", oh yes, there are many of those. She sees them. Yet, she hasn't made the connection, at that time, that she can / wants / should / must take the initiative. She was always a passive partner, willing yes, but never active. It will take time to surpass that.

I will avoid spoiling, except to say, that the heavy stone I mentioned above is rolling a bit faster.

About the rest of the drama, please, either pull a Frozen or a McCartney and Let It...

Peace :)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
And yet... she constantly denies any kind of physical interaction.
She open-mouth kisses her grandson. She sleeps naked with him. She knowingly lets him make her cum with her hot-button-SI-joints.

We must have a different bar/gage to measure these things. I am also a logical guy so when you say, "any kind" my brain processes it literally (they hug constantly). I am not so great with hyperbole. Who am I trying to kid, I am THE master of all things hyperbolic. Its in my signature for a reason ;)

Last edited:

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
She open-mouth kisses her grandson. She sleeps naked with him. She knowingly lets him make her cum with her hot-button-SI-joints.

We must have a different bar/gage to measure these things. I am also a logical guy so when you say, "any kind" my brain processes it literally (they hug constantly). I am not so great with hyperbole. Who am I trying to kid, I am THE master of all things hyperbolic. Its in my signature for a reason ;)
Yeah, I think different people think of any kind of interaction as significant. Sleeping naked in the same bed to me means absolutely nothing. Light open mouth kissing (what I saw at the end of part 1) was also basically nothing - no seriously sloppy tongue twisting going on. And she never reciprocated when he gave her orgasm-inducing backrubs, which isn't interacting with him in my mind. He's getting next to nothing out of the relationship at a physical level, as it's all emotional. That's why I used the words "any kind". :)

Personally - if I had the choice at the start of part 2 to turn Nana away as a romance/physical interest (i.e. give up on her) I would have done so. It's just too much of a one-sided affair, going glacially slow. When I see the MC and Nana start into a conversation now (in part 2), I simply skip the entire thing until another character enters. She just doesn't interest me anymore due to the stagnant progress. She's like the antithesis of Kitty Cat - forever repressed and reading zero (0) of the signs being given to her. Or if she sees them she must think she's 15 again and has all the time in the world to act on them (which she doesn't). Cat however is a handful of joy, openness, and pleasure. I simply can't get enough of interacting with her.

Just my .02, others will have theirs also.

Reactions: Repuci and ju1zzed
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes