HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, it feels like Allison is closer to having sex with the MC than Amy is. Things may change when she's home for good.

Unrelated question for MoonBox : I'm running through the game again, and noticed that Lina doesn't appear on the relationship chart. Will we not see her again? I wouldn't expect her to show up regularly, but her interest in something more happening after her interaction with the MC and Mabel was clear, was in fact seemingly reciprocated, and she is apparently the only realtor in Gilford, so we're likely to run into her again.
Nana will definitely be before Amy, I'm still maintaining that Amy will be last in competition with Jamila.

I think there were actually three scenes with Aiko. Note that it was established that Aiko's mom had some special relationship with Mrs. Lee, and thus wasn't at risk of suffering the fates planned for Shizuka and Asami; thus, no need to rescue her.

In story terms, Aiko was a opportunity for the MC to have sex while the friends and family members warmed to the idea of incestuous relations and a polyamorous boyfriend.
AKA a "side girl" :)

Don't remember anything about Aiko's mom but I know MB said that she was just a regular employee and not and "indentured servant" (like Shizuka and Asami) and therefor wasn't in any danger.

Reactions: MoonBox

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Again, I think we have a semantic disconnect, as you seem to associate your own values to these words. (I basically just explained the internet in one sentence, oh shit!)

Thomas has been home for two months. Maybe three. While the game may be coming up on two years... hell, even two years would be a "fast" courting when talking about corrupting your own grandma into having your baby (Jumping to the conclusion many of us are hoping for).

That is not a glacial pace, to me.

Regardless, I am enjoying the ride and the journey. You can't un-ring that bell and I am more than happy to, "wait until christmas" to open my gift.

"I am a patient man. I wait, I wait, I wait. My time, is water down the drain" -Fugazi, "Waiting Room"
One of my new favorite images.
6086758_keep_calm_and_wait_for_update.jpg

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In story terms, Aiko was a opportunity for the MC to have sex while the friends and family members warmed to the idea of incestuous relations and a polyamorous boyfriend.
It is a very common approach. Having some LIs who are more open to sexual relations while the real work of romancing the more serious LIs can commence without undo frustration from those who are too impatient to wait. I will be making use of that approach in some of my stories.

Reactions: KingArthur101

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
MC nearly fxxked every woman in this game, its time he fxxk the mama, i dont understand why cant Dev make it, maybe for the patreon concern? But at least give us some oral...

• Angry
Reactions: BlueBasil

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
MC nearly fxxked every woman in this game, its time he fxxk the mama, i dont understand why cant Dev make it, maybe for the patreon concern? But at least give us some oral...
No, it has nothing to do with Patreon (lots of incest already). It will happen when MB thinks it's the right time for it, period. There may not be a overarching story here like in some VN's but MB wants to have at least a semblance of "natural progression" here and some ladies will naturally take longer.....

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No, it has nothing to do with Patreon (lots of incest already). It will happen when MB thinks it's the right time for it, period. There may not be a overarching story here like in some VN's but MB wants to have at least a semblance of "natural progression" here and some ladies will naturally take longer.....
I mean buddy did say mama and not Nana. Pretty sure patreon would have a problem with MC fucking a corpse :WeSmart::KEK:

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I mean buddy did say mama and not Nana. Pretty sure patreon would have a problem with MC fucking a corpse :WeSmart::KEK:
There are other potential Mama's as well. Jamila, you can call Mabel Mama as well, or even Sandra can be "Mommy". So yeah, with these "nicknames" it is hard to know which he means.

The best family is the one you make along the road, I guess. :Kappa:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GrandmasHouse-P2-0.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GrandmasHouse-P1-0.16
(no new content for part 1, just reposting for first-time players)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1687545966050.png
Bones reminded me what year it is.
It's 2266. Is there a problem, Jim?
Yeah, there is a goddamn problem. Nana hasn't got fuck yet.
Well, Jim, we actually don't go back in time till 2286. Maybe by then, if Moonbox hasn't sealed the deal, we can drop by and give him a supper wedgie to convince him to do the deed. Know what I'm sayin?
Bones, have you been drinking that Vulcan Moonshine again?
Damnit, Jim, I'm a Doctor, not a person who reads the labels on bottles of clear liquid before drinking the contents!
:giggle:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I think there were actually three scenes with Aiko. Note that it was established that Aiko's mom had some special relationship with Mrs. Lee, and thus wasn't at risk of suffering the fates planned for Shizuka and Asami; thus, no need to rescue her.

thought that aunt Amy would be the next..damn..>nana and Am,y resist...

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
thought that aunt Amy would be the next..damn..>nana and Am,y resist...
Amy has definitely been the slowest going when it comes to advancing toward anything sexual with the MC, considerably more than Nana in fact, something that her reactions to Allison - & everybody else's - behaviour at home upon her return highlights quite well. Lack of advance that is explained by her extended absence from home and the MC's influence, obviously.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
MoonBox , I love you, for hammering these out so regularly, but please don't burn yourself out, man. And also, thanks for the Jamila content in the previous updates, as she's probably my second or third favorite after the main lady herself, Alison, as it's a battle between her and Shizuka for that spot. And I really like Asami too, as I told you in my last post to you. Your characters are so good, likeable, et cetera, that it's increasingly difficult to pick favorites, lol. But I told you that time that I really like Mila as well, because she's a good girl, and the headpats, lol. But that scene with Minnie, was just hilarious. "Sniff, Sniff. He's here!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Now off to play this update, and as always, hope this was a scheduled release, and not a premature leak. And keep up the good work, but like I said, don't burn yourself out. Best regards, from Tico.)

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.33] [Moonbox]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 676 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Depends what you're calling fun. I think the dev said MC will be fucking her somewhere around the 50% mark.

No, I think you got that a little bit wrong. If my memory serves me right, I think what he actually said was when the game was closer to the end, but there's always the possibility that I got that wrong, and that you are right. But yes, he did mention a rough outline when that would happen, but until someone finds the actual quote and posts it as a reply, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

:)(y)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes