Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Is "Landlady's friend daughter" is present?
Yes, not sure exactly who you're referring to, as there's several friends of her, but the short answer is yes, but in the two previous updates, the main focus has been on the friends/MILFS, apart from Shizuka and Cat. Hope that answers your question.

Last edited:

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Updated leaked. OP, SS and website updated. Have fun
I'm sorry, man. I don't understand why they can't wait the one or two weeks for the public release, but that's just my two cents on the matter. I hope you're doing alright though, and sorry if I came across as insensitive, because I honestly want devs to have a fair shot at making some money from their work, and I can wait, but clearly some people won't. :(

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No, I think you got that a little bit wrong.
Entirely probable. (y)
Not sure where I have the 50% mark, in my head, from.
Hell, at this rate NANA is going to die from old age before anyone can have some fun...
There's plenty of fun to be had? Granted, mostly with the other women.
But I think it's fun watching Nana get all hot under the collar & cream her knickers, as her relationship with MC evolves to a much more sexual level.

Reactions: An_Able

soern234

Mar 19, 2019
both links to patches for part 2 don't work.
Can't imagine a grandma, who never had fun.
Simply couldn't be a grandma, naturally:)

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
both links to patches for part 2 don't work.
Can't imagine a grandma, who never had fun.
Simply couldn't be a grandma, naturally:)
Just download the WT/Music mod from Koga3, it has the patch built in. Just add it to the 0.32 version, as the 0.33 version of the mod isn't out yet, then update the game to 0.33 via the update pach in the OP, and Bob's your uncle, as the patch is universal. That should do the trick. ;)(y)

(Just tested it now, and it works, if you follow my instructions to a T. And make sure to drop ALL the update files where the .exe is, so they will overwrite the standard files, and the game folder merge with the modded one. And don't hesitate to ask, if you need a step-by-step of the procedure/order.)

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Having children doesn't automatically mean that she enjoyed the sex.
Her character & relationship development seems to be a bit about her discovering the fun side.
Among other things - and having sex and/or children doesn't mean a person pursues much (or any) of it in daily life. Background, experiences, upbringing and age can all affect a person's libido, how people deal with their urges or even their awareness of them.

Plus the obvious that most adult people have the opposite of an incest fetish when it comes to the idea of seeing close relatives in a sexual manner, the basic unsaid logical reason the average incestuous MC has to go through lots of bell & hoops while the occasional outsider from nowhere threatens to easily outpace them...

Reactions: whichone

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Very sweet and fun update, love Asami more and more and I'm happy that Amy is starting to open up to MC she need a lot of TLC, Nana, Shizuka and Mom are as adorable as always and Aunt Liz need to get that ring on her finger as soon as possible.:love::love::love:

P.S. And so all the other girls...:love::love::love:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
View attachment 2718746
Bones reminded me what year it is.
It's 2266. Is there a problem, Jim?
Yeah, there is a goddamn problem. Nana hasn't got fuck yet.
Well, Jim, we actually don't go back in time till 2286. Maybe by then, if Moonbox hasn't sealed the deal, we can drop by and give him a supper wedgie to convince him to do the deed. Know what I'm sayin?
Bones, have you been drinking that Vulcan Moonshine again?
Damnit, Jim, I'm a Doctor, not a person who reads the labels on bottles of clear liquid before drinking the contents!
:giggle:
I got her Nuclear Wessle right here ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No, I think you got that a little bit wrong. If my memory serves me right, I think what he actually said was when the game was closer to the end, but there's always the possibility that I got that wrong, and that you are right. But yes, he did mention a rough outline when that would happen, but until someone finds the actual quote and posts it as a reply, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

:)(y)
MB said that the first sexscene with Allison would be around the halfway mark but as always that may be subject to change of course but for now that is what we got.

"THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET"

Hell, at this rate NANA is going to die from old age before anyone can have some fun...
She's a digitally created character, she ages as fast as MB wants.........

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Maybe not the best game ever made, but definitely have to give this developer props for putting out consistent, decent sized, quality updates. Other's could learn a lot about making VNs from him.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Big Thank You to Moonbox for latest updates.
Just caught up and finished .32 and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Perfect job with Jamila. I was really wanting more with her
and you really did a fantastic job. Great idea for a story w her
and her interactions w the MC. Also, just the right amount of
romance/intimacy. Thank you.

The Priya date was also exceptional. You did a perfect job on that
as well. Great story, date, and romance/intimacy w her as well.

Very glad Aunt Amelia is 'back' and, again, you did a great job with
her. I ended the update feeling bad for her and hoping for her to...
I dunno, be happy and settle in. Looks like it will hopefully go that direction.

Finally...I really REALLY enjoyed the parts w Ophelia and Misses Lee. Yes it's one of my
kinks... Mainly it doesn't seem to be done very well or often in other games but is
perfect in Grandma's House. Thank you.

Oh....also.....perfect job with the kinks.... Love the water-sports and some others, and the
fact that they are done well and not over-done.

Anywho.... Thanks very much!

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Big Thank You to Moonbox for latest updates.
Just caught up and finished .32 and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Perfect job with Jamila. I was really wanting more with her
and you really did a fantastic job. Great idea for a story w her
and her interactions w the MC. Also, just the right amount of
romance/intimacy. Thank you.

The Priya date was also exceptional. You did a perfect job on that
as well. Great story, date, and romance/intimacy w her as well.

Very glad Aunt Amelia is 'back' and, again, you did a great job with
her. I ended the update feeling bad for her and hoping for her to...
I dunno, be happy and settle in. Looks like it will hopefully go that direction.

Finally...I really REALLY enjoyed the parts w Ophelia and Misses Lee. Yes it's one of my
kinks... Mainly it doesn't seem to be done very well or often in other games but is
perfect in Grandma's House. Thank you.

Oh....also.....perfect job with the kinks.... Love the water-sports and some others, and the
fact that they are done well and not over-done.

Anywho.... Thanks very much!

Cheers
you can immediatly download 0.33 because someone leaked it.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
There is a sexual scene with Nana but it isn't penetration and she doesn't take action. It all depends on how strictly you define sex. Apart from that, mainly a story-focused update with only minor and fairly repetitive lewdness (nothing we haven't seen before). Time for Amy to get moving... She's so obviously crazy jealous and totally in love with MC but tries to give nuns a run for their money in the celibacy stakes.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes