whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No, I think you got that a little bit wrong. If my memory serves me right, I think what he actually said was when the game was closer to the end, but there's always the possibility that I got that wrong, and that you are right. But yes, he did mention a rough outline when that would happen, but until someone finds the actual quote and posts it as a reply, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

:)(y)
1687566490680.png
Thanks to An_Able
& MB (y) :ROFLMAO:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Welp, nana story has begun, and it will probably take up a couple updates at least and all I wanna do is fuck the twins...that whole redhead family scene earlier was fuckin amazing though. :*(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow amazing Update, I should complain about the lack of sex or some other dumb detail, but I'am too amazed, and happy to do so, Great job MoonBox totally loved it, specially the build up with Amy and Nana, Marvelous, each update brings a new surprise, or is Orgasmic in a sense, Outstanding Big Thank you, wifey is still not finished but she said she loved it as well, for now she is chuckling and giggling while she plays it !
abrazo

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
MoonBox ... o.m.g i'm so into this game ... just one thing tho ... stop cock teasing us with nana you asshole ... hahhaahahah jk jk love this game alot ......
and whats withholding Amelia from us .... you gonna make a lesbian outta her or something ? oh don't tell me your gonna fucking tease us with her also ,,,
you know of all the 1000's of game i download of this place and play ... yours is one of very few i look forward to the most to play

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
That's what I call the Daz effect. Any two people with the same hair will look similar. I could give a black midget and an asian amazon the same hair and they'll look like sisters :HideThePain:
I'm sorry for that bad joke, i found that funny someone made character similiar to her.
At first i thought similiarity between both characters was intended cause someone waited for Nana's love too long, but now i see it was coincidence;)
The only one real Nana is inimitable:giggle:
NanaTowel.png

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes