SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just finished the update and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. I noticed there were a few more typos/spelling errors than usual, hope everything is good with your work load and you're not pushing yourself too hard. Looking forward to 0.34 and to see more of our beautiful ladies, especially Liz and Cat! :)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just finished the update and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. I noticed there were a few more typos/spelling errors than usual, hope everything is good with your work load and you're not pushing yourself too hard. Looking forward to 0.34 and to see more of our beautiful ladies, especially Liz and Cat! :)
The typo's isn't really MB's fault, more those pesky QC'ers missing them..........

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
MB, another nice update, for me it was too short but hey I am greedy...lol I like the progressions with those in this update. If I read the posts here would I be correct to say this is at only 33% IE .33, if so there is a long way to go to 100% but it's your world and we play it....LOL

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm sorry but I have to ask, FatGiant
WHY IS YOUR TEXT SO SMALL?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I play on a rather large monitor in 4k def. That "small" text, is actually the largest I can tolerate and be able to read it all in the same glance. I don't know how to explain it, but I don't "read" the text, as in I don't read it word for word, I "see" it all at once and my ADHD brain takes care of the rest. It works the same way on books, now, that I'm getting on in years, I only do it line by line, when I was younger I did it in paragraphs or blocks of up to 5 or 6 lines.

Hopefully I was able to explain it well enough. :D

Peace :)

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.33] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruffuss and MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes