WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
What a difference asami vs shizuka, one looks ugly, and cries the whole time, and the other laughs, looks beautiful and wants to play with MC's dick constantly.

Edit: You can pacepalm all you want, her mouth is just ugly, ancients don't age like that...
Now, you need to now tell how she if OBJECTIVELY ugly and really entrench yourself in confidence that you speak for everyone.

I think Asami might be THE most beautiful woman in this game. I love her wrinkles.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
True, maybe it was just MB that wanted to change the car for something else, but that was the official reason for selling the car to the old man.
Now I'm curious to see what will be the next car. :)
a tank

He'll soon need room for baby seats.
LOTS of baby seats.
I think the MC needs to look into getting his CDL and investing in a used passenger bus.
true but not so soon and yup a bus

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There is a sexual scene with Nana but it isn't penetration and she doesn't take action. It all depends on how strictly you define sex. Apart from that, mainly a story-focused update with only minor and fairly repetitive lewdness (nothing we haven't seen before). Time for Amy to get moving... She's so obviously crazy jealous and totally in love with MC but tries to give nuns a run for their money in the celibacy stakes.
As far as Nana's body goes, she's getting lots of sex now. Much more than she got with her husband.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
The typo's isn't really MB's fault, more those pesky QC'ers missing them..........
I think I forgot to save the script after fixing the typos again :HideThePain:

Thanks Slayer

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.33] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Now, you need to now tell how she if OBJECTIVELY ugly and really entrench yourself in confidence that you speak for everyone.

I think Asami might be THE most beautiful woman in this game. I love her wrinkles.
Yeh you also have people that like huge cow tits, and extremly hairy cunts, doesn't mean that it's beautiful. But the biggest problem I have with Asami, is her cry face, it's like I wrote such a big contrast to the other asian girl, who always smiles..

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeh you also have people that like huge cow tits, and extremly hairy cunts, doesn't mean that it's beautiful.
As long as they don't claim that it is a universal fact (which you did with your post stating she's ugly), there's not a problem with people presenting their opinion.
But the biggest problem I have with Asami, is her cry face, it's like I wrote such a big contrast to the other asian girl, who always smiles..
Maybe because "the other Asian girl", Shizuka - her daughter, has not been through as much shit & pressure as Asami has.

Of course there's a contrast.
They are not the same person, so I don't see why you'd expect them to have identical personalities.

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I absolutely adore Asami, she's just an incredibly well designed and well written character.

It makes sense that Asami would look more 'weathered' than her daughter, because as any decent mother would tell you, You would do anything to protect your daughter even if it means enduring everything yourself, which is what Asami has done, and it shows, she may be 'ugly by your definition' but that does not mean that everyone is going to agree with you. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they usually stink.

Not knowing what you yourself or anyone has been through personally I cannot say the following with confidence:

You try going through everything Asami has had to face in her life without any help and then suddenly you find someone who not only treats your daughter with a level of kindness the likes of which you have never seen before, but then they eventually extend the same kindness to you asking for nothing in return (While you know deep inside that everything you've done or given in the past has always had a cost).

You go through all of that and tell me you would not show any signs of wear and tear both physically and mentally.
Whether it's scars of wrinkles, they can be sexy and they can portray more of a story into someone's life than actual words can.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they usually stink.
They're often full of shit, too. :ROFLMAO:

The other one I like, is:
Opinions are like a penis. It's perfectly fine to have one, even to take pride in it.
But, when you get it out in public and start waving it in people's faces, there's likely to be a problem.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes