xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So, if I understand you correctly (whether you intended or not), MC's sperm is going to interact with Liz's DNA and cause her to split into five fully-developed Aunt Liz's, whom will all be ragingly horny for the MC, meaning that eventually the entire town will be buried in a legion of Aunt Liz's ...

Sure, why not.
No but I almost got an orgasm reading your post so why not !! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
what am I doing wrong? I have uninstalled and reinstalled already and still getting the same results. I start a new game and load the save file from part 1 and then get the error code. and the only patch I have added in the incest patch for part 2.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So some of the side/minor characters have been removed from the Relationship menu, meaning they'll never be coming back.

That's sad, I was hoping that first girl Shauna would show up again at some point.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So some of the side/minor characters have been removed from the Relationship menu, meaning they'll never be coming back.

That's sad, I was hoping that first girl Shauna would show up again at some point.
She will be back for another scene but not until much later, so will Aiko.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
So Priya tells us that if MC creampies anyone, even if on birth control, they will most likely get pregnant. So why aren't the following pregnant:
Katie, Amelia, Elizabeth, Jada, Aaliyah, Riona, Fiona, Lily, Svetlana, Mila, Sophia, Miss Lee, Shawna, Aiko, Jasmine, Brandy Elaine, Lina and the Hotel maid in France. I left off a few since I am not on their paths.
One thing most are forgetting. Is that it takes several months before any signs of pregnancy. And as far as I can tell, it has been at most a couple weeks since MC started having sex with everyone. So even if he does have the super sperm, it takes time to show.

Reactions: Iam8Bit

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So Priya tells us that if MC creampies anyone, even if on birth control, they will most likely get pregnant. So why aren't the following pregnant:
Katie, Amelia, Elizabeth, Jada, Aaliyah, Riona, Fiona, Lily, Svetlana, Mila, Sophia, Miss Lee, Shawna, Aiko, Jasmine, Brandy Elaine, Lina and the Hotel maid in France. I left off a few since I am not on their paths.
If you got all the side chicks in France then you'd get an interesting news story that involves the hotel maid answering that question for her. You need her, the married woman in the elevator and even though you can't screw her the cop.
As for the rest MC has super sperm but he can't make a woman ovulate. If a woman is ovulating or about to and the MC cream pies her then she's definitely getting knocked up.
Moon has also said impregnation will be a conscious effort on the player's part, so for example the Karen scene on the plane, or the Veena scene where the creampie button literally tells you they're getting knocked up.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
One thing most are forgetting. Is that it takes several months before any signs of pregnancy. And as far as I can tell, it has been at most a couple weeks since MC started having sex with everyone. So even if he does have the super sperm, it takes time to show.
To be fair, I think there's a misunderstanding about the whole pregnancy thing, especially with the M7™.

Early on, there were a few times we were given a specific choice to make some "side" girls pregnant, giving people the satisfaction of doing the deed on their terms.

It's been stated in the forum here (by known beta testers and not refuted by Moon) that the paths for Nana, Jamila, Asuna, Shizuka, Amy, Liz and Kat are all set in stone, with only some of the "stronger" kinks being avoidable. So there's every reason to think that at least a couple of them are actually already pregnant, or will be soon.

But that doesn't mean we're going to be told that the event is happening, because it won't be a choice.

What people are really asking isn't to make the girls pregnant, they're asking to be ALLOWED to make the girls pregnant. They don't want it to just happen without their consent (controversy intended).

There's also the possibility that Moon has expanded some of the M7-Locks™ to some of the other girls. For instance, you have a choice whether to make a deep dive into the O'Reilly clan, but once the quartet secure your services, you seem to be in for the long haul ... I would say the same about Aaliyah and Jada, and of course Tanya goes without saying. So who knows how many more times we'll even be asked if we want to make a girl pregnant or if we've already made those choices?

Anyway, hopefully it's a long way off, but I'm looking forward to the Epilogue.

EDIT: Oh, and don't trust the Relationships Tab ... it doesn't seem to have been updated for at least 4-5 releases, maybe more.

Last edited:

Off_Kilter

Donor
Jul 1, 2021
In real life yes. But Priya's Sister is due to have his baby in weeks...because of his super sperm.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In real life yes. But Priya's Sister is due to have his baby in weeks...because of his super sperm.
No she isn't, go back to the dialogue with her and Priya. Her first trimester was visually sped up but she's still going to have a full 9 month term. Also has nothing to do with the super sperm, it's just the fertility drug cocktail she was taking

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
so I just replayed the game and there was note that not all bodies were indentified at mc family crash ,so we still can hope for mom or sister return in this game?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Off_Kilter

Donor
Jul 1, 2021
No she isn't, go back to the dialogue with her and Priya. Her first trimester was visually sped up but she's still going to have a full 9 month term. Also has nothing to do with the super sperm, it's just the fertility drug cocktail she was taking
Fair point...I missed/forgot Veena has a full 9 month pregnancy.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes