sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
It depends on Moonbox if we get a long lost sister back but as far as I remember the Parents were dead for sure
well its not really confirmed so for me it would be good plot like finding the sister and bringing her back,like she was in some adopted family and then mc comes for her and then rest of family is partly reunited

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
well its not really confirmed so for me it would be good plot like finding the sister and bringing her back,like she was in some adopted family and then mc comes for her andthe rest of family is partly reunited
Well until Moonbox confirms that the Sister is alive just assume she is dead or we’ll have a case of Schrödinger’s Sister where she is nether alive nor dead:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well until Moonbox confirms that the Sister is alive just assume she is dead or we’ll have a case of Schrödinger’s Sister where she is nether alive nor dead:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And, pray tell, what is the problem with that? Hum? HUMMMM?

Isn't the possibility of Melissa being alive, better than the certainty of her death? :)

Peace :)

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
Did you only download the update patch and updated from 0.31 to 0.33?
Because if Yes then that’s where you are wrong the update patch is only for 0.32 to 0.33. If you have a older version you have to download the full game again or look at Moonbox’s SS page
Oh yah...I think I forgot to update the 0.32 ty

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Bad attempt at humor..........it's been discussed a bit around here before ;)

Both parents where identified with DNA (or dental, can't remember) and there was a child about the same size as MC's sister between them but she was too badly damaged to identify.

MB has said many times that she is dead but he isn't really trustworthy so..........

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
But pregnant :) :D:devilish: I would love a turn of plot and suddently evidence apears that Tanya is his Sister :) a perv can hope. or not :p

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If we're back talking sisters, I'd like to bring back the talk about Sophia being our half sister. That said, if she's ever revealed to be our sister, I'd want her importance treated appropriately

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If we're back talking sisters, I'd like to bring back the talk about Sophia being our half sister. That said, if she's ever revealed to be our sister, I'd want her importance treated appropriately
You mean that our father did bone Piggy ? Or how should it work ?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes