xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OI!!! I have seen many "Herr" surprised by the quality of our beers... And drinking them for hours... Don't even dare to leave me out of some beers...

Soda, humpf... I'll give you the soda... :(
Brother I love you, but you drive me crazy, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:didn't you say that you don¡t drink alcohol ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Satou Pendragon ; Ok we get togheter and drink some >fill in what ever you like for a drink< and be happy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
* Edit FatGiant above thatt goes for you too, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If you come and try this too:

Wow did he mean it like that? Only for that I was called a Racist? Wow :FacePalm:
I already had the pleasure, in a camping park, in the 80's, near the sea. A group of Greeks, about 6, traveling in a very old Volkswagon van, speaking very bad english, or better said, trying to speak, they were either drunk or high all the time, to the point that they could hardly walk, showed that to me.

It's extremely similar to our Aguardente, that is made the very same way. We also have the aged in barrels one. :D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Brother I love you, but you drive me crazy, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:didn't you say that you don¡t drink alcohol ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Satou Pendragon ; Ok we get togheter and drink some >fill in what ever you like for a drink< and be happy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nope mate, I was telling someone from Brasil to drink a few of our Portuguese beers and he said he doesn't drink alcohol.

I'm not a BIG drinker anymore, but I still drink, beer, wine, whisky... :D

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and xapican

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm actually early. Well, as early as I can be.

As for this update. I didn't like it at all. Auntie Liz, who? I definitely didn't fuck her. Who was that bending her over and fucking her senseless? Not me. Who likes hot aunts anyway? Nana was onto something with that "never having sexual relations with her grandson" stuff. She 100% told the truth like I just did here. Nana wouldn't lie, so surely, I'm not lying. We would never.

Let's just say, a white lie is fine as long as we cum in moderation. ;)

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Very useful! Opened the thread, check the yellow title, closed the thread. 1 second is very comfortable. :lepew:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
People are excited to bang Nana, sure me too. But that is not the big moment I am waiting for. For me, the big moment is when the veil falls and everything is out in the open. The relationship with Liz and Cat and all that coming to light is what I am excited for. (And then the next big moment, when the veil literally falls after our massive 8+ person wedding!)

Banging Nana will be great, but it won't live up to the hype... then we will have to listen to the flip-side and all the whining about how it doesnt line up with each person's anticipation of the build. It will switch from, "when?" to, "that's it?!" I don't want to by cynical... but, I'm old and this ain't my first rodeo.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes