xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
People are excited to bang, Nana, sure me too. But that is not the big momment I am waiting for. For me, the big momment is when the veil falls and everything is out in the open. The relationship with Liz and Cat and all that coming to light is what I am excited for. (And then the next big momment, when the veil literally falls after our massive 8+ person wedding!)

Banging Nana will be great, but it won't live up to the hype... then we will have to listen to the flip-side and all the whining about how it doesnt line up with each persons' anticiaption of the build. It will switch from, "when?" to, "that's it?!" I don't want to by cynical... but, I'm old and this ain't my first rodeo.
Maybe I'm being a bit to deep, but in my day to day, as Med Interpreter, I come across this "inmediate gratification" issue a lot,
when I'm Interpreting psych assesments.
It is specially, pronounced in the newer gens.
so no wonder, the same fenomena is with the "hate" and the "Doxing" or trolling.
Look all those who can handle the anticipation are from other generations , a bit more emotionally mature.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Maybe I'm being a bit to deep, but in my day to day, as Med Interpreter, I come across this "inmediate gratification" issue a lot,
so no wonder, the same fenomena is with the "hate" and the "Doxing" or trolling.
Look all those who can handle the anticipation are from other generations , a bit more emotionally mature.
I wasn't sure to reply to this or not, but decided to anyway.

As a member of what you probably consider one of the younger generations I can easily explain, at least in part, why delayed gratification is largely less favoured that immediate gratification. It's because generally in our lives delayed gratification doesn't exsist as it has for older generations. It's like how for previous generations you could save money, with varying degrees of difficulty yes, and buy your own home. The vast majority of my generation will never be able to buy our own home, so saving for that goal is rendered pointless, there's no delayed gratification so one might as well enjoy more immediate gratification from other things. Obviously that's a more serious real world example but it gives general context towards thought process.

'Hate' has always been 'hate', and has remained largely unchanged across generations, it's simply getting more and more easy to express. Ditto trolling.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That has been my experience here. I don't know how young the impatient ones are, but those I know are "elder" members here tend to be very patient about story progression and update schedules.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Banging Nana will be great, but it won't live up to the hype... then we will have to listen to the flip-side and all the whining about how it doesnt line up with each persons' anticipation of the build. It will switch from, "when?" to, "that's it?!" I don't want to by cynical... but, I'm old and this ain't my first rodeo.
Pretty much guaranteed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
S1nsational ; exactly, that was my point, to be clear, the whole younger generations tag hype, I'm not a friend of,
Myself would be acording to that GenX and I don't feel so old to be honest, you came across as an emotional mature person.
So it is always a pleasure to interact with you, as well as with a few other members which are a bit younger.
I see it in my 12 jhr old son he struggles to manage frustration, when he don't get inmediate gratification.
It is a problem since he is still in High School, and he has to find a way to keep himself motivated to succeed and enter a College later on (if he is still determined to becom IT System engineer that is)

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
S1nsational ; exactly, that was my point, to be clear, the whole younger generations tag hype, I'm not a friend of,
Myself would be acording to that GenX and I don't feel so old to be honest, you came across as an emotional mature person.
So it is always a pleasure to interact with you, as well as with a few other members which are a bit younger.
I see it in my 12 jhr old son he struggles to manage frustration, when he don't get inmediate gratification.
It is a problem since he is still in High School, and he has to find a way to keep himself motivated to succeed and enter a College later on (if he is still determined to becom IT System engineer that is)
Kinda a weird thought that, had I gotten someone pregnant when I was 18, I too could have a 12 year old child. But It's imagining that I'd be responsible for a 12 yr old is freaky.

They say the best age to have children is 25. That way you age at a really good ratio to your child.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Has maria been forgotten ? lol i completely forgot about her and just remembered
Had to check the harem tracker cause I don't remember the name, and I don't recognize her at all. I don't really remember Shawna and Lily either...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Had to check the harem tracker cause I don't remember the name, and I don't recognize her at all. I don't really remember Shawna and Lily either...
yes and no, I had him together with his mom when she was 39 and I was 42. of course the age between 25 and 35 is the best, you have a lot more activities to share.
Maria = the Nun, Shawna = plane girl

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just booted up the game to look at the harem tracker info in the bios, and I noticed that the harem list has been changed!!!

Shawna, Aiko, Lina, and Elaine are all no longer in the harem tracker!! I don't get why Lina is removed, we saw and fucked her recently (in-universe) at Mama Mables house

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if this is old news

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Fourth version? You mean fourth version of the same sentence or what?
Each one bigger than the one before. Thank you, Count.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Just booted up the game to look at the harem tracker info in the bios, and I noticed that the harem list has been changed!!!

Shawna, Aiko, Lina, and Elaine are all no longer in the harem tracker!! I don't get why Lina is removed, we saw and fucked her recently (in-universe) at Mama Mables house

Sorry if this is old news
ok so Aiko, Shawna, Linda, Yvonne and Elaine was removed from the list.
We havent touched or even spoken to Yvonne only seen her on TV(running for mayor)
Aiko-Happy ending
Shawna-mile high club
Linda-House tour
Elaine-Groupie(MC)
Meaning only Yvonne is the only one we havent got no pom-pom from.
Now Elaine should had got pregnant lol Even Linda but thats just me

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Each one bigger than the one before. Thank you, Count.
OK I didn’t expect that hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dragon59
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes