Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is anyone else getting a lot of errors during the date and massage scene with mc and liz cause i can hardly proceed
I've replayed both volumes 0.1-0.16 & 0.17-0.33 with the latest mods
and so far no errors

taru

Apr 23, 2018
No I didn't get a single error. Did you have Kogar's mod in a previous version and played without it this time? other then that I wouldn't know what it could be.
no this game is pretty straight forward so i only use the patch im not even sure what use the mod has

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Will MC be fixing cars or fixing women in that garage? Otherwise, maybe we should get to name it. I'll call it Molly's Repairs.

Reactions: CircaAD

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
no this game is pretty straight forward so i only use the patch im not even sure what use the mod has
If you only have the game and the patch and have problems, then the only thing I have in mind would be download a fresh copy from the OP and try again other than that I don’t know

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Will MC be fixing cars or fixing women in that garage? Otherwise, maybe we should get to name it. I'll call it Molly's Repairs.
Fixing women would run counter to the goal of getting every woman in the game pregnant.

Servicing women on the other hand...

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

taru

Apr 23, 2018
If you only have the game and the patch and have problems, then the only thing I have in mind would be download a fresh copy from the OP and try again other than that I don’t know
well ill try in the next update or so i finished this ver thanks for the advice

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes