kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I think we should help MoonBox with the naming of the garage: (I am fully aware he doesn't need it, I just wanna have a bit of fun, join me?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will wait patiently for your proposals, or your votes.

Peace :)

P.S.: Dazzle me with your creativity. Go on, do it...
Maybe we can get Aliyah and Jada to get Jamal back from Alaska and expand the garage to include a bike shop as well.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Maybe we can get Aliyah and Jada to get Jamal back from Alaska and expand the garage to include a bike shop as well.
Are you sure you want the "Gay" tag to be added? (It doesn't have to involve the MC, as you well know)

Peace :D

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Are you sure you want the "Gay" tag to be added? (It doesn't have to involve the MC, as you well know)

Peace :D
No nothing like that. But it would probably be nice for the MC to have all his friends back together plus with Jamal back he would shift the focus of his dad away from MC so that the MC can have some extra quality time with Jada.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dragon59; love you new Pic, selfmade render ? congrats bud.
Thanks! I'm a bit enamored at how this render turned out. Not perfect, not ready for the actual game/story, but a proof of concept. The honeymoon couple before they begin the first exhibitionist scene of the story.
Oh ! I thought more to
I know a lot of people are eagerly awaiting the moment when Thomas parks his limo in her tiny garage.
I had a friend who informed us in Zoom that she'd had "the insulation in her garage torn out" the weekend before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I had a friend who informed us in Zoom that she'd had "the insulation in her garage torn out" the weekend before.
Oh I see ! well,I'm at the moment in doubt if that was a real garage or you are talking about prolapse (I'm shure you would have had you fun if you'd seen my face as I read your coment):sneaky:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh I see ! well,I'm at the moment in doubt if that was a real garage or you are talking about prolapse (I'm shure you would have had you fun if you'd seen my face as I read your coment):sneaky:
I expect not prolapse, but feeling she had some tissue damage due to size or roughness. When she first mentioned it, I took it literally, since I was at the time not familiar with the WAP song. She was referring to "I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage."

• Love
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I expect not prolapse, but feeling she had some tissue damage due to size or roughness. When she first mentioned it, I took it literally, since I was at the time not familiar with the WAP song. She was referring to "I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage."
*relived laughter* Oh ok I see, well that is something that passes and one can laugh after :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It is when my special one and me see again after 1 year of separation due to business, I'll tell you when I recover, :ROFLMAO:
Edit:
didn't know that Cardi B song by the way sounds good !

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think we should help MoonBox with the naming of the garage: (I am fully aware he doesn't need it, I just wanna have a bit of fun, join me?)

Will wait patiently for your proposals, or your votes.

Peace :)

P.S.: Dazzle me with your creativity. Go on, do it...
lol I like 1 & 8.
7 might be an issue if there's a logo on the outside of the garage. Can prob change text to match, much like usernames for MC can. But changing the image displayed to make it match seems like a bigger job.
n.b. I have no clue, either. This is purely speculative.

As for names, maybe The Clit Stop, or Ass Monkey...?
*sorry to any Fast 'n' Loud fans.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes