TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
As long as I make sure I never skip an update, I've not had problems with them. I still download a full game every 3-5 updates though.
Primarily on android and with it's fucky locking down of the default data folder on newer devices I'm a "whole game every update but wait for a port that moves the save folder" kind of guy.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Primarily on android and with it's fucky locking down of the default data folder on newer devices I'm a "whole game every update but wait for a port that moves the save folder" kind of guy.
o_O *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I think we should help MoonBox with the naming of the garage: (I am fully aware he doesn't need it, I just wanna have a bit of fun, join me?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will wait patiently for your proposals, or your votes.

Peace :)

P.S.: Dazzle me with your creativity. Go on, do it...

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I mean, MC specifically DIDN'T get Nana's help to purchase it, so calling it hers seems off ... Nana's HOUSE Auto Body Shop (NHABS) isn't as blatant, and seems less of a misunderstanding ...
They can always call it G.A.M.S- Gilford Auto Maintenance Shop

Reactions: CircaAD

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I mean, MC specifically DIDN'T get Nana's help to purchase it, so calling it hers seems off ... Nana's HOUSE Auto Body Shop (NHABS) isn't as blatant, and seems less of a misunderstanding ...
I know people who named their business after their children. You can do an homage. Doesn't HAVE to be the owner's name.

They can always call it G.A.M.S- Gilford Auto Maintenance Shop
Nana's GAMS

hubba hubba! That bird does have some nice stems on her!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
hope you update soon

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes