AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
MoonBox i was replaying some scenes, and i found one minor bug, in the last scenes of the O' Reilly, if you see that scene on my save ella join, but in the gallery that scene is without her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Can we please fuck Nana in the next update? or at least Shizuka and Asami?
Nice that you said please you don't see that often on this site but I don't think Moonbox gonna reveal who's gonna have a sex scene. Maybe with the buildup we had with Shizuka in one or two updates we'll get a scene with her but that's just my assumption

Reactions: Joshua3883

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ironically sex can't be had with Nana any time soon because it'd feel very out of character and forced, and all the people begging to fuck her would hate how it's not as good as they wanted it.

Like as it stands, our dick has gotten really close to her pussy, and it would be an option for it to accidentally slip inside her during a shared shower or bath, but I don't think the majority of the Nanites would be satisfied with it happening that way. Certainly not for the first time

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ironically sex can't be had with Nana any time soon because it'd feel very out of character and forced, and all the people begging to fuck her would hate how it's not as good as they wanted it.

Like as it stands, our dick has gotten really close to her pussy, and it would be an option for it to accidentally slip inside her during a shared shower or bath, but I don't think the majority of the Nanites would be satisfied with it happening that way. Certainly not for the first time
I can see it now, players get the opportunity to force themselves on Nana before she's ready. She kicks him out of the house and he spends the rest the game living in his car down by the river.

All the other women find out he's not the good guy they thought he was and they cut him off.

Are you sure you want sex with Nana before she's ready?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can see it now, players get the opportunity to force themselves on Nana before she's ready. She kicks him out of the house and he spends the rest the game living in his car down by the river.

All the other women find out he's not the good guy they thought he was and they cut him off.

That would be so funny.

But lets make it even better.

The game gives you the option to "accidentally" stick it Nana, basically raping her. And it plays out like you described, BUT; it also deletes all the saves of the game from the players game/phone. Complete wipe.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
That would be so funny.

But lets make it even better.

The game gives you the option to "accidentally" stick it Nana, basically raping her. And it plays out like you described, BUT; it also deletes all the saves of the game from the players game/phone. Complete wipe.
As long as I get to fuck Nana I'll buy a new phone.... Oh God I've problems:oops::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Because MoonBox has been teasing it since the first release, and he knows this because every update he says -no sex with Nana yet- that's why
So, you can't handle the tease?

All the while, MB gives you a veritable cornucopia of pussy to sublimate your frustrations from the tease. If you say No to all of them, who's fault is it then?

From the Family, you should already have Liz and Kat. Allison is warming up, not only to see the MC as a Man, but, as a Man she can give herself to. Each and every update there's a little progress on that front.

I have no idea of what age you have, nor do I care to know, but, you need to work a bit on your resistance to frustration. Believe it or not, it is a useful ability to have for every aspect of your life.

Wanna know a secret? All of us here would love to see the scenes you are asking for. Today. Right now. None of us is playing this because we don't want those sex scenes. We all do.

Why aren't we asking for them too? Because we understood that THAT is what this game is about. The slow erosion of a Grandmother's barriers to allow her to have sex with her Grandson. It will happen. Maybe it's not that far. But it is the How, the Why, that keeps us here and NOT the When or the What.

In the meantime, enjoy all the other girls of every size and age.

Peace :)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
And because you want to smash Aunt Amy you'll wait even longer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: because we know nana is halfway mark but we don't know when amy only that it's after halfway mark:ROFLMAO:
hmm.....imma start saying No sex with Amy yet

doesn't mean Amy wont have sex before the half point only that Nana is the half time show

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
So, you can't handle the tease?

All the while, MB gives you a veritable cornucopia of pussy to sublimate your frustrations from the tease. If you say No to all of them, who's fault is it then?

From the Family, you should already have Liz and Kat. Allison is warming up, not only to see the MC as a Man, but, as a Man she can give herself to. Each and every update there's a little progress on that front.

I have no idea of what age you have, nor do I care to know, but, you need to work a bit on your resistance to frustration. Believe it or not, it is a useful ability to have for every aspect of your life.

Wanna know a secret? All of us here would love to see the scenes you are asking for. Today. Right now. None of us is playing this because we don't want those sex scenes. We all do.

Why aren't we asking for them too? Because we understood that THAT is what this game is about. The slow erosion of a Grandmother's barriers to allow her to have sex with her Grandson. It will happen. Maybe it's not that far. But it is the How, the Why, that keeps us here and NOT the When or the What.

In the meantime, enjoy all the other girls of every size and age.

Peace :)
....what if the internal barrier regrew

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshua3883

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I mean, that would actually be a good early-end game sequence -- have it play out real fast and then have a pop-up "NOW, do you REALLY want to go this way?"

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can we please fuck Nana in the next update? or at least Shizuka and Asami?
No

And because you want to smash Aunt Amy you'll wait even longer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: because we know nana is halfway mark but we don't know when amy only that it's after halfway mark:ROFLMAO:
Do I need to say it Satou ;)

Because MoonBox has been teasing it since the first release, and he knows this because every update he says -no sex with Nana yet- that's why
MB doesn't say anything of the sort, it's a fixed statement in the OP on a pirate site......

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes