wadere

Jan 6, 2018
wadere ; Yeah, hahaha I love this thread, fun under friends ;)
have a nice rest of sunday you both !
abrazo
hey, last one for the road. imagine you made a typo, polly becomes molly, could actually happen.
then i would dare you to find someone who do want to update her hard drive still, might be a bit tad harder this time around despite molly being best girl, just not that kind of best girl.
btw, fun fact, molly being best girl is cannon, it can be verified in the game by looking at her profile in the relationship tab. have a good sunday ^^

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
find me one person who doesn't, come on, i dare you.

ps: anyone who doesn't is a raging homosexual and deep in the closet, there, i said it, absolutely nothing against them but it needs to be known, sorry to blow y'alls cover if there is any

edit: can't blame me for stacking the cards in my advantage haha
Irl she looks too much like a child for me.
In game I'm an always a yes if the label is at least 18 player.
Irl that's basically still a child in my eyes and I'm not going anywhere near her.

I didn't realize not being sexually attracted to immature "adults" was the same as liking my gender.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
View attachment 2732544

Runs beautifully huh? That's an interesting wheel design.
That's called an interdimensional tire, MC paid extra for those
Nah I just forgot to delete the old wheels :HideThePain:

MoonBox i was replaying some scenes, and i found one minor bug, in the last scenes of the O' Reilly, if you see that scene on my save ella join, but in the gallery that scene is without her.
Nah the gallery doesn't see the choices you made in game so it does to the default choices. I'm working on fixing it but it's gonna be a while.

Simple question: Why?

Peace :)
Why not? I want it too :cry:

If you read the whole thread you'll understand that MB don't want a fanart thread for his game. It's a pity, i know. But these filthy, stinking fanartist always make fun off and with the characters.
Everytime i upload something it feels like walking on eggshells. :ROFLMAO:
For the redheads you maybe want to have a look on the Vivienne-model.
Good luck and just treat the characters with respect.

View attachment 2739302
Nah your fan art looks great. I like stuff like that. It's more stuff like the Nana NTR render that was posted a while ago that I have something against.

KingArthur101

Apr 11, 2020
I can see it now, players get the opportunity to force themselves on Nana before she's ready. She kicks him out of the house and he spends the rest the game living in his car down by the river.
I mean, that would actually be a good early-end game sequence -- have it play out real fast and then have a pop-up "NOW, do you REALLY want to go this way?"
Could make it be the MC's prediction/vision/daydream of what will happen if he does that. And it could loop around to the choice prompt making the event neither canon nor an ending.
An infinite cycle it ungratifying sex with Nana.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
One of my favorite games atm with many nice choices for mature ladies. I understand most people like woman shaved but for the mature ladies i wish there was a option to choose shaved or natural. I know it probably takes more work to make the pubic hair but It feels a bit off with so many woman but they are all shaved.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Is there any alternative route later on with Sandra the cop?
Not sure what you mean. Her route is, "alternative" to many and it seems most opt-out of it (your loss, its hilarious and entertaining regardless of your erection)

If you mean, can you start as a sub and then switch to dom? No. She's a dom and you're her sub and its great.

Pet play goes both ways for Tommy Boy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer and tm2804

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This is one of the things that led me to start using the walk through mod. I had to go back and redo it so the path would continue (equally fantastic, but for different reasons.)
Yea, a conversation at a dinner date had me making the same decision ...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i can see people being fine with forcing themselves on nana and bitch about it ending there and not continuing
Of course, I totally agree with you, It is the most probable scenario, at this point sometimes I am not so sure if they only do it to piss of other Fans.
The Idea isn't bad anyway, so to speak.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I think Nana needs a nice landing strip or something. The clean look doesn't suit her maturity as much as silver bit of hair would. That's my feeling anyway. I wouldn't even mind if she got a bit of a makeover since her and the MC have entered new territory. One of those sassy hairstyles some older women get wouldn't hurt to surprise the MC with one night to usher in a new era of cross generational activities.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think Nana needs a nice landing strip or something. The clean look doesn't suit her maturity as much as silver bit of hair would. That's my feeling anyway. I wouldn't even mind if she got a bit of a makeover since her and the MC have entered new territory. One of those sassy hairstyles some older women get wouldn't hurt to surprise the MC with one night to usher in a new era of cross generational activities.
In that Universe / Parallel Reality / Pocket World no one has pubic hair. It's one of the differences to ours.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes