whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is it possible to put part 1 on MEGA? All those other sites look like they are ready to give me a virus.
GoFile & Pixeldrain are absolutely fine, I get good speeds from both & generally prefer them to Mega.
You aren't gonna get a virus from any of the OP links here, don't worry.
Some games might throw an AV false positive, but I've been here for 5 years and not had a single virus from the main links on the site.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
GoFile & Pixeldrain are absolutely fine, I get good speeds from both & generally prefer them to Mega.
You aren't gonna get a virus from any of the OP links here.
yes true there were some annoying false positves from Windows Defender using Mixdrop although.
I also prefer Gofile and Pixeldrain

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think we need a another sign under the THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET one that says NO ANIMATION
Well, when we see how many still ask the 1st question, I'm not sure that adding the 2nd would prevent the ignorance. :unsure:
Still needs them to actually read & comprehend.
;):ROFLMAO:
So nothing is animated in this game just pictures?
Do you see the "Animated" tag?
1688736908291.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That's entirely different.
IDK about the prostitution tag, either. But, if you play with the patch, then the game has incest. So that tag is obviously there for a reason.

Tags being applied to cover using a patch to make the game play as it was intended is not remotely the same thing as there not being a tag, yet asking if the game contains that content.
There is an incest patch, there is not an animation patch.
If you do ANY sort of sexual favours in return for payment, not nessecarily money, than that would be considered prostitution. Doesn't the MC end up having sex with some of the MILFs who hire him to do work? I honestly forget the details now, but any exchange of goods or services for sex would qualify, by the women OR the male.

As for the incest, man, you have to be pretty dense not to see it... it's in the title of the game! LMAO... the patch itself is minimal and redefines the variables, and the variable names all give away the original intention. The only reason why you need a patch to implemtent it is due to Patreon rules.

Just take a look at the variable names, they're a dead giveaway as to the original intention...

Python:
define m = "mom"
define mma = "mama"
define mtr = "mother"
define mmy = "mommy"
define ma = "ma"
define sn = "son"
define nph = "nephew"
define au = "aunt"
define aui = "Auntie"
define cs = "cousin"
define nc = "niece"
define gm = "grandma"
define gmr = "grandmother"
define gs = "grandson"
define gd = "granddaughter"
define gfr = "grandfather"
define fam = "family"
define si = "sister"
define d = "daughter"
define br = "brother"
define tw = "twins"
define barName = "O'Reilly's"
define dd = "dad"
define ori = "O' Reilly"
define nname = "Nana"
define fams = "families"

Reactions: whichone

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Absolutely. (y)
I just can't remember any specific instance of someone doing that, so am not sure on the "Prostitution" one.
I'm not sure MC getting laid is in place of payment for the work he did...:unsure:

Absolutely. (y)
That's my point.
Same for no "Animated" tag, yet asking "any animation?".
I believe the "prostitution" tag is because you can pay for the car with sex or cash.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think we need a another sign under the THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET one that says NO ANIMATION
People are really spoiled now, AVN with animations has only become a common thing in recent years. Animations can make a game look better but in this case I don't think they are necessary. If anything they would just make the develoment slower.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
People are really spoiled now, AVN with animations has only become a common thing in recent years. Animations can make a game look better but in this case I don't think they are necessary. If anything they would just make the develoment slower.
Always want and need more more MORE.

I used to NEED pictures in my books. Now I NEED animations in my books.

I broke my imagination a few years back and I need talented people to fill my the gaps.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
FTFY.
There's a distinct difference between "need" & "want".
Need is something essential.
Want is something desirable.
You only "need" pictures, if you cannot read well.
I said what I said and I always choose my words carefuly.

I am illiterate and do not appreciate you downplaying my disorder.

I absolutely NEED animations... for my body to take in nutrients. I am wasting away here, dying, from a lack of Viatamin Animation in my life.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes