msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I'm away from home for at least another month and won't be able to update it until then.

Sorry for the inconvenience
No worries. Not an inconvenience when its you doing the work and us just using it. You can do it when you can. Was just surprised at the delay since you usually update within 2 days.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Nice that you said please you don't see that often on this site but I don't think Moonbox gonna reveal who's gonna have a sex scene. Maybe with the buildup we had with Shizuka in one or two updates we'll get a scene with her but that's just my assumption
prediction, there will be polly in the next update and shizuka will be adorable as always, still no molly tho but definitely closer to asami even if nothing too lewd yet and she's not the focus of that update. a fan favorite will get some action but i won't spoil who even if that's kinda broad. fantastic update as always, moonbox seal of quality applied

can't wait to play it, 9 more days, only nine more days

moonbox, my man, care to comment on my guess?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
prediction, there will be polly in the next update and shizuka will be adorable as always, still no molly tho but definitely closer to asami even if nothing too lewd yet and she's not the focus of that update. a fan favorite will get some action but i won't spoil who even if that's kinda broad. fantastic update as always, moonbox seal of quality applied

can't wait to play it, 9 more days, only nine more days

moonbox, my man, care to comment on my guess?
That's some impressive prognosticating ...

(three days earlier ...)
Preview time

Taking the cuties to the shop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Driving lessons

In trouble again

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
That's some impressive prognosticating ...

(three days earlier ...)
holy shit hahaha, i didn't know this was a thing haha. i guess i was right but that's suddently way less impressive from everyone else point of view since i could be lying or i could have cheated. on my side i think i'm gonna try various things to see if this is a one off things or if i developped some sort prediction ability now, cheers hahaha.

truth be told i was going of something for polly, i just wasn't sure. for the rest, just using logic and probabilities, seemed like what would happen

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah, not really much of a prediction, when dev's already categorically shown it to be the case, 3 days prior. ;)
Bit like "predicting" the lottery numbers, 3 days after they were announced. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
exactly haha. at least it's fun on the personal level for the person it happened too, also slightly annoying when it hits that "if only i said it when it would have been relevant" haha. oh well, there's always next time, let's see if i have anything else to say in 9 days if he didn't post any spoiler since then

Reactions: whichone

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
okay, so, i dropped a 50 to check, i just couldn't wait and wanted to help sustain this game. i won't spoil but while i certainly wasn't wrong in my way of thinking, reality begs to differ so whoever will play this when it's public, good stuff awaits!

Last edited:

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Does anyone know what daz assets are used to make the girls, especially all the amazing redheads? I'm surprised there isn't a fanart page for this VN.....

Reactions: MerlinUSA

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
okay, so, i dropped a 50 to check, i just couldn't wait and wanted to help sustain this game. i won't spoil but while i certainly wasn't wrong in my way of thinking, reality begs to differ so whoever will play this when it's public, good stuff awaits!
so sex with amy happens and molly appears along with polly and some more time with the live in maids

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
Does anyone know what daz assets are used to make the girls, especially all the amazing redheads? I'm surprised there isn't a fanart page for this VN.....
If you read the whole thread you'll understand that MB don't want a fanart thread for his game. It's a pity, i know. But these filthy, stinking fanartist always make fun off and with the characters.
Everytime i upload something it feels like walking on eggshells. :ROFLMAO:
For the redheads you maybe want to have a look on the Vivienne-model.
Good luck and just treat the characters with respect.

Fiona_glamour_02_p01.png

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
so sex with amy happens and molly appears along with polly and some more time with the live in maids
okay, i wasn't that level of wrong hahaha. it's not like i was 100% wrong (being mostly right doesn't make me actually right, that's how i see it), still no spoilers tho, you'll see it all when it's there haha.

Reactions: MoonBox

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
okay, i wasn't that level of wrong hahaha. it's not like i was 100% wrong (being mostly right doesn't make me actually right, that's how i see it), still no spoilers tho, you'll see it all when it's there haha.
and when i see it it'll be short

• Haha
Reactions: wadere

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Oh there is sombody else who wants to "update" Pollys harddrive :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
find me one person who doesn't, come on, i dare you.

ps: anyone who doesn't is a raging homosexual and deep in the closet, there, i said it, absolutely nothing against them but it needs to be known, sorry to blow y'alls cover if there is any

edit: can't blame me for stacking the cards in my advantage haha

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes