TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
That will change, almost guaranteed, once you meet Shizuka...
Headpats are obligatory.
i mean dont get me wrong head patting is lovely and some girls love it, but when there are 7+ ladies in a game you can have fun with, well the F-R-E-A-K in me is most definitely coming out to play. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
my internet saids download is 8 hours, well... good thing i got other fun games to play so i don't get so bored :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

so now i have FILF to play tonight also, hehe can't wait....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i mean dont get me wrong head patting is lovely and some girls love it, but when there are 7+ ladies in a game you can have fun with, well the F-R-E-A-K in me is most definitely coming out to play. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky:
Just to get ahead of the commonly asked question, there are 7 unavoidable LI's (Nana, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila, Asami and Shizuka) also lovingly known as the Magnificent 7™. The vanilla stuff is unavoidable but the kinkier stuff is optional. Most of the other girls are optional Harem members whilst the rest are just one or two off's.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Just to get ahead of the commonly asked question, there are 7 unavoidable LI's (Nana, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila, Asami and Shizuka) also lovingly known as the Magnificent 7™. The vanilla stuff is unavoidable but the kinkier stuff is optional. Most of the other girls are optional Harem members whilst the rest are just one or two off's.
Hey thats all good with me, as long as i dont have to worry about getting peed on by a golden shower im down for anything they throw at me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::sneaky:(y):devilish:

• Haha

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Oof! Still, worth it!
Sounds silly & I mean no offence if you're already grabbing it, but make sure to play Pt 1 first. (y)
i have both parts downloading both is 8 hours, so i will be patient and wait. :sneaky:;)

edit - nevermind one is 8 hours and the other is 6 hours so YAY!!

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i just mentioned it 'cause it's been a recurring problem :)
Thats because people be so anxious to play they forget they have the Power to create folders to seperate each Part, but hey its all good :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

they will regret it tho when they find out they done deleted the winrar after waiting hours to play to waste more time and go back to F95 and download the game again lol

it happened to me 1 time, will never happen again lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Another bit to tide you over while you wait...

There's a LOT of girls in this game, all sizes, all colors, all ages (above 18 even if they don't look like it)...

For a better experience, don't say No to any of them, not even the Older girls. Oh man, to be able to play this again for the first time.... :)

Peace :)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
my internet saids download is 8 hours, well... good thing i got other fun games to play so i don't get so bored :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

so now i have FILF to play tonight also, hehe can't wait....
Oof I feel that, my internet used to be abysmal for years, but for like a year and a half now I've finally had the privilege of having amazing internet and I definitely never want to go back.

1688756502059.png

I hope everyone who doesn't already can get access to fiber one day, it's truly a blessing and made gaming and the internet in general so much better for me.

Also to keep this on topic I also want to say that I hope you enjoy the game, and that I agree that the O'Reilley's and Liz/Cat are definitely ones to look out for, they are among my favorites. :love:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I strongly suspect that's because the internet made the village idiots into an online global community of them...
Don't worry they were last seen in the Artemis thread..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
TeamHentaiX ; to the end of part 1 you will be prompted to save do so, when the game tells you, when you start part to you can import that save (important to remember which it was) the other prior saves are shown but they lead to error.
Now enjoy !

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oof I feel that, my internet used to be abysmal for years, but for like a year and a half now I've finally had to privilege of having amazing internet and I definitely never want to go back.

View attachment 2752073

I hope everyone who doesn't already can get access to fiber one day, it's truly a blessing and made gaming and the internet in general so much better for me.

Also to keep this on topic I also want to say that I hope you enjoy the game, and that I agree that the O'Reilley's and Liz/Cat are definitely ones to look out for, they are among my favorites. :love:
About the Favorites... Besides the fact that I love all of them, there's a few that I can't take my mind of: Liz, Lilly and Tanya.

Peace :)

Reactions: SlapE
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes