keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
If you read the whole thread you'll understand that MB don't want a fanart thread for his game. It's a pity, i know. But these filthy, stinking fanartist always make fun off and with the characters.
Everytime i upload something it feels like walking on eggshells. :ROFLMAO:
For the redheads you maybe want to have a look on the Vivienne-model.
Good luck and just treat the characters with respect.

View attachment 2739302
Bastard ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Tjure

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I think we need a another sign under the THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET one that says NO ANIMATION
I like your optimism but if most people don't read the first line, I doubt anyone would read the second :LOL:

I honestly couldn't choose, they're all totally loveable.
But, if forced, I'd say Liz & Amy are my favs, despite Amy taking us to a non-existent beach in Paris (nearest is Dieppe, 105 miles away!). :ROFLMAO:
Really? People are tripping about 100 miles? I've driven further than that for some fried chicken :ROFLMAO:

Jesus, three pages to go through after only 3 hours ... So this probably was answered already, but the whole thing at the massage parlor (Threatening to send Asami and Shizuka to the "other place") counts as involving prostitution in the game even though you were only witnessing the attempts and stopping the leader. I'm not entirely sure the "jobs with benefits" would qualify on their own, although they definitely could.

The car? Oh yea, that counts.
Nah the spa stuff doesn't count, it was just threats. For Aiko it wasn't a work thing, she just took a liking to MC and went for it.

Lilly is that you?
Pretty sure she'd say Piss on.... ;)

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I like your optimism but if most people don't read the first line, I doubt anyone would read the second :LOL:
People like we know and Love.

Play the VN, and when they find out that big fat yellow thing is still the truth :ROFLMAO:

shoot-computer.gif

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Was anyone else incredibly confused when out of nowhere Ellie and Ella had Heterochromia? I very audibly went "HUH? WHAT? HOW?" When I saw it lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
they had it from day 1 afaik. so.... no?
From a biological perspective it brings up some interesting scenarios, that might be what they were talking about. Heterochromia is usually caused by a genetic trait, injury or other environmental factor, or rarely chimerism.
The genetic trait is dominant so if that was it then Fiona should have a 50/50 chance of having it, and since Riona doesn't that'd mean their father does. Also means any kids MC had with Ella and Ellie would have a 50/50 chance of inheriting it.
It being environmental wouldn't explain why two twins have it and would certainly be weird. That assumption might explain buddy thinking it's weird.
Lastly chimerism would imply that Ellie and Ella were actually quadruplets, with each of the girls having an essentially dead not identical conjoined twin influencing their genotype. It'd also make them very viable organ recipients.

Of course you can almost guaranteed ignore everything I just said and assume Moon did it because he thought they looked cute like that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
From a biological perspective it brings up some interesting scenarios, that might be what they were talking about. Heterochromia is usually caused by a genetic trait, injury or other environmental factor, or rarely chimerism.
The genetic trait is dominant so if that was it then Fiona should have a 50/50 chance of having it, and since Riona doesn't that'd mean their father does. Also means any kids MC had with Ella and Ellie would have a 50/50 chance of inheriting it.
It being environmental wouldn't explain why two twins have it and would certainly be weird. That assumption might explain buddy thinking it's weird.
Lastly chimerism would imply that Ellie and Ella were actually quadruplets, with each of the girls having an essentially dead not identical conjoined twin influencing their genotype. It'd also make them very viable organ recipients.

Of course you can almost guaranteed ignore everything I just said and assume Moon did it because he thought they looked cute like that.
I'm fairly certain that last sentence is what happened :)

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023

Really? People are tripping about 100 miles? I've driven further than that for some fried chicken :ROFLMAO:

Pretty sure she'd say Piss on.... ;)
I mean, most people barely read the tags so, I agree. I am a big fan of animation but I don't mind playing your game without them. Just hurry up with the Steam release already... I'm just kidding. That'll happen once you sleep with Nana.

People actually reading the first line would surprise me.

Really? I hope that chicken was the bomb diggity.

If Lilly wants it, she'll get it.

Tom DeLonge - Golden Showers in the Golden State (Audio Video)

I'm fairly certain that last sentence is what happened
Who doesn't like girls with two different colored eyes? I love it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

I mean its parellel universe with heat in December and beach in Paris, without pubic hair, dogs with variable genitals and with heterochromia twins.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
If you want to keep your identical twins identical, then when one falls out of a tree and hits her head, you make damn sure the other one does too.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes