DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Yeah how many nights have gone by since Tanya showed up at the doorstop? Wasn't she 8 months pregnant? I'd imagine we'd be really close to nine months now...

Anyway it doesn't matter. Moonbox is the talented writer, not us

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You realize that MoonBox himself is the creator of this thread and the one who uploads it here, right? :LOL:
This is actually not entirely true. While he can moderate the thread, and he can update the OP himself, if someone "reports" a link to the OP, the site moderators can and will update it themselves. If someone leaks it in the thread, MoonBox "graciously" {he said sarcastically} updates it himself before his patreon links get overused (rather than close those links and make new ones every time).

EDIT: To be fair, the last part is a guess on my end ...

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't usually do this, but I think this is so egregious that I need to break this rule:

blueraven88

Grandma and the friend's mother are unavoidable romances in this game, no matter what choices you make, and portrays obese people in a horrendously offensive way while trying (and failing) to pass it off as a joke. The game also features LIs which are effectively pedo-bait, because while the dev tries to claim they're 18+, they're very obviously modelled and coded to be children. Some of the romances are decent (the cousin, aunts, bartender, etc), but not enough to justify playing a game that forces you to romance old women and offers numerous preteens as options.
The above is a "review" left by the user mentioned on the top.

This isn't a review, this isn't even an opinion, it's slander. This user accompanied this with a 1 star.

So, let's perform an autopsy:

"Grandma and the friend's mother are unavoidable romances in this game", Grandma, yes, she is unavoidable, as is Jamila. Allison, the Grandmother, and the romance with her, is the reason of this game, if you trip on the most basic of things in any game, the plot, you should take the hint and leave instantly, you are in the wrong place. If you continued, it's NOT the game problem, it's ON you.

"and portrays obese people in a horrendously offensive way while trying (and failing) to pass it off as a joke" the only instance of that is Petunia, it is meant as a joke, it is a joke, not her obesity, but the obsession Omar has for her. Apparently, somebody left his sense of humor in the sun, without water for too long and it passed away. Besides the fact that reading comprehension seems to be very much an issue for this person. Still to be determined if it is purposeful or accidental.

"The game also features LIs which are effectively pedo-bait, because while the dev tries to claim they're 18+" The Dev doesn't try, he affirms that they are 18+. However you misinterpret their actions, is completely, and totally on you. It is explained that they like to act that way, one of them because of her mother, the others for traumas that haven't been fully explained yet. But, you couldn't accept either what the Dev said multiple times, either what the game shows you. No, you had to look for the worst possible interpretation in order to paint it in a negative view. That, is done on purpose. With the intention of slandering.

"Some of the romances are decent (the cousin, aunts, bartender, etc), but not enough to justify playing a game that forces you to romance old women and offers numerous preteens as options." You say you feel forced. As far as I am aware, there's no one forcing you to download and play. The tags say everything you need to know, and there are no preteens. Not one. None. So, again, you are being a slandering twit. Also, besides 7 characters, everyone else is optional, so if you want to blame someone, blame yourself. Not only you chose to download and play a game that clearly isn't for you, but, while doing it, you chose characters that you now regret choosing, so, it is the game's fault.

In result, this isn't a review. It is about someone having buyers remorse, but, instead of understanding that the fault is it's own, learning and making better efforts in the future to understand what they are getting themselves into, they choose to write a slandering piece of crap and call it a review. Trying to absolve themselves of any responsibility, like small children and immature "adults" do.

Does that mean the game is perfect? Absolutely NOT. It just isn't ANY of the things above.

I give this "review": -0 stars

Peace :(

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I don't usually do this, but I think this is so egregious that I need to break this rule:

This isn't a review, this isn't even an opinion, it's slander. This user accompanied this with a 1 star.

"Grandma and the friend's mother are unavoidable romances in this game", Grandma, yes, she is unavoidable, as is Jamila. Allison, the Grandmother, and the romance with her, is the reason of this game, if you trip on the most basic of things in any game, the plot, you should take the hint and leave instantly, you are in the wrong place. If you continued, it's NOT the game problem, it's ON you.

"and portrays obese people in a horrendously offensive way while trying (and failing) to pass it off as a joke" the only instance of that is Petunia, it is meant as a joke, it is a joke, not her obesity, but the obsession Omar has for her. Apparently, somebody left his sense of humor in the sun, without water for too long and it passed away. Besides the fact that reading comprehension seems to be very much an issue for this person. Still to be determined if it is purposeful or accidental.

"The game also features LIs which are effectively pedo-bait, because while the dev tries to claim they're 18+" The Dev doesn't try, he affirms that they are 18+. However you misinterpret their actions, is completely, and totally on you. It is explained that they like to act that way, one of them because of her mother, the others for traumas that haven't been fully explained yet. But, you couldn't accept either what the Dev said multiple times, either what the game shows you. No, you had to look for the worst possible interpretation in order to paint it in a negative view. That, is done on purpose. With the intention of slandering.

"Some of the romances are decent (the cousin, aunts, bartender, etc), but not enough to justify playing a game that forces you to romance old women and offers numerous preteens as options." You say you feel forced. As far as I am aware, there's no one forcing you to download and play. The tags say everything you need to know, and there are no preteens. Not one. None. So, again, you are being a slandering twit. Also, besides 7 characters, everyone else is optional, so if you want to blame someone, blame yourself. Not only you chose to download and play a game that clearly isn't for you, but, while doing it, you chose characters that you now regret choosing, so, it is the game's fault.

In result, this isn't a review. It is about someone having buyers remorse, but, instead of understanding that the fault is it's own, learning and making better efforts in the future to understand what they are getting themselves into, they choose to write a slandering piece of crap and call it a review. Trying to absolve themselves of any responsibility, like small children and immature "adults" do.

Does that mean the game is perfect? Absolutely NOT. It just isn't ANY of the things above.

I give this "review": -0 stars

Peace :(
He's one of the "poor guys" who only find games he don't like...
2023-07-10 07_58_41-blueraven88 _ F95zone und 2 weitere Seiten - Persönlich – Microsoft Edge ...jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This is actually not entirely true. While he can moderate the thread, and he can update the OP himself, if someone "reports" a link to the OP, the site moderators can and will update it themselves. If someone leaks it in the thread, MoonBox "graciously" {he said sarcastically} updates it himself before his patreon links get overused (rather than close those links and make new ones every time).

EDIT: To be fair, the last part is a guess on my end ...
Yeah those moderators. Always updating every thing :sneaky:

Way to long
If you think that review breaks the review rules please report it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If you think that review breaks the review rules please report it.
You made me feel tempted to do so... So tempted that I I'll prefer to give it some time, the impulse was rather strong, so much so, that the words of Oppenheimer came to mind.

nuke-atomic.gif

I'll stay away from the red button. If anyone else feels differently, please, do what you think is right.

Peace :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

It's amazing how people use the word prefix "pedo" for dramatic emphasis. I don't think any of the young women look or act like they are pre-pubescent, under 11 or 12. You may have some people who act younger than their age, but not that young. Those who are acting younger are only acting a year or two younger, as if they were still in their last couple of years of high school (which is legal in many countries and some states in the US). Some of our legislators are actually arguing that requiring a girl to be 12 before marriage is too old. Some of our politicians think nothing of having sex with real 17-year-olds. Seems to be there are more pressing matters than a few 18-year-olds (who are not real, by the way), acting a bit immature.

EDIT: I was suddenly reminded of another thread for a hand-drawn fantasy game. The clothed MC is embracing and kissing a clothed Gnome woman. Around 2 feet tall, if that, with a fully formed adult body. Someone declared the image to be "literal pedophilia."

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes