Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Who? Mr. Marion Robert Morrison? I can. In spite of the fact that I later found out that he was a horrible human being, I saw, if not all, many of his movies. Not only, but especially the Westerns.

Peace :)
I probably only saw 1/3 ... to be fair, I probably hear something closer to Robin Williams in The Birdcage than the man in The Alamo.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
fixed it. ;)
Thanks. (y)

It's like walking into a pub, then complaining that they sell alcohol.
I mean, OK, you don't have to drink one, but you're gonna be the odd one out if you don't.
Why choose to go somewhere that has a blatantly obvious, specific purpose, easily foretold by the title & then complain when faced with that purpose?
Just go somewhere else.

Having said that, at least "Don't wanna fuck Nana!" adds some diversity to the "When fuck Nana?" stuff.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks. (y)

I mean, OK, you don't have to drink one, but you're gonna be the odd one out if you don't.
Why go somewhere that has a blatantly obvious, specific purpose, then complain when faced with that purpose?
Just go somewhere else.
You're welcome. :)

I agree.
If it's not my taste, then i walk out. The review was "marvellous" :sneaky:, indeed.

Don't you think, it was meant to be about the "forced" content with grandma?
Many/some (?!) Devs give the players the option for who they want to "romance" and who not.
I mean that is my take on that review, but of course i could have misinterpreted the expression completly. :unsure:

Reactions: whichone

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Tbh every time this thread gets purged I get a little more amazed that the mods hadn't just given up on us yet. How do you even decide if something is off topic or just stupid at this point?
:LOL:

I don't want to be in the shoes of these guys. NOPE not gonna happen.

As long as we stay humble and human, i believe we have a chance to dodge the purge.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks. (y)

Why choose to go somewhere that has a blatantly obvious, specific purpose, easily foretold by the title & then complain when faced with that purpose?
Just go somewhere else.

Having said that, at least "Don't wanna fuck Nana!" adds some diversity to the "When fuck Nana?" stuff.
IDK, some pubs/bars do really good food, so even if you don't drink alcohol you might go there for the steak. Which I'd say in this case is all the hot redheads.

I can't remember if we've fucked both twins yet, but we will eventually, and counting them, that's 6 lovable gingers.
Then there's Aailyah and Jada who have darker red hair.

Forget incest, and all that other stuff, gingers are the real core kink in this game

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Many/some (?!) Devs give the players the option for who they want to "romance" and who not.
I mean that is my take on that review, but of course i could have misinterpreted the expression completly. :unsure:
You are probably right, but it would be weirder (for me) if the main LI for a game with this name is not a grandma.

I mean, technically it could be about the house of the MC's grandma that he inherited, which actually turns out to be the Playboy Mansion, but this version would be weirder for me. :D

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You are probably right, but it would be weirder (for me) if the main LI for a game with this name is not a grandma.

I mean, technically it could be about the house of the MC's grandma that he inherited, which actually turns out to be the Playboy Mansion, but this version would be weirder for me. :D
Yeah, some folks are very allergic to forced-content.

I mean, grandma is not my #1 LI in this beautiful VN, but i'm open on this front, as long as the forced content does not break my morals or ethical compass i'm good with any content i experience.

Hm, yeah agreed to be in the body of an 90 (?) YO Hugh Heffner would be very weird, indeed. :)

Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

And even if that was what you hoped coming in, the minute you get off the plane, that's out the window.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
IDK, some pubs/bars do really good food, so even if you don't drink alcohol you might go there for the steak.
True, but that still doesn't grant legitimate right to complain that the pub sells alcohol.

I hate movie star X.
Hmmm, movie star X has a new film coming out.
I'm gonna watch it, then I'm gonna slate it off for having movie star X in it.

Seems counterproductive, even slightly masochistic, to me.
But hey, ho. To each their own.
Mmmm , i love the smell of Grandma's house in the morning.
Ha ha ha, comment! (y) :ROFLMAO:
Smelled like victory.
Cookies in the morning smell FTW!
Tbh every time this thread gets purged I get a little more amazed that the mods hadn't just given up on us yet. How do you even decide if something is off topic or just stupid at this point?
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mods be like:
Draw The Line Socially Inept or Just Plain Mental.jpg

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Possibly, but it still amounts to the same ignorance.
It's been widely & frequently communicated, by the dev & multiple members, multiple times, that the Magnificent 7 are unavoidable.
It doesn't take much to find out who the M7 are. Just view the banner, or thread search for the term. Simples.
So Nana being avoidable is not a reasonable expectation, to begin with.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Possibly, but it still amounts to the same ignorance.
It's been widely & frequently communicated, by the dev & multiple members, multiple times, that the Magnificent 7 are unavoidable.
It doesn't take much to find out who the M7 are. Just view the banner, or thread search for the term. Simples.
So Nana being avoidable is not a reasonable expectation, to begin with.
Yeah reading and searching is always the first things many users have in mind when they come into a thread. Your expectatitions outrun the average joe user. ;)

Let's not linger then needed on this topic. We're literally on the same page here. (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah reading and searching is always the first things many users have in mind when they come into a thread. Your expectatitions outrun the average joe user. ;)
Ha ha ha, so true. Common sense, the least common thing on the planet.
Oxymoron of the species. :ROFLMAO:
Let's not linger then needed on this topic. We're literally on the same page here. (y)
Agreed. (y)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes