FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Just mean heat in december in Paris.
I know lot of people on wrong side of the Earth have bad temperature habits.
"bad"...

I was born on the South Hemisphere, some of my best memories are the New Years spent on a beautiful tropical Island, the kind you see on movies, where I slept by the sea on a hole in the sand that I dug myself, listening to the waves and looking up into a sky so chock full of stars it seemed day after your eyes adjusted. All this with 25ºC temperatures or higher all through the night.

Your habit of cold is what is unnatural. The cradle of Humanity was WARM, not cold. :(

In case you haven't figured out, I hate cold weather. I only truly feel alive when temperatures rise above 25ºC. Cold makes me lethargic and sleepy and very uncomfortable.

Vive la difference!

Peace :D

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
"bad"...

I was born on the South Hemisphere, some of my best memories are the New Years spent on a beautiful tropical Island, the kind you see on movies, where I slept by the sea on a hole in the sand that I dug myself, listening to the waves and looking up into a sky so chock full of stars it seemed day after your eyes adjusted. All this with 25ºC temperatures or higher all through the night.

Your habit of cold is what is unnatural. The cradle of Humanity was WARM, not cold. :(

In case you haven't figured out, I hate cold weather. I only truly feel alive when temperatures rise above 25ºC. Cold makes me lethargic and sleepy and very uncomfortable.

Vive la difference!

Peace :D
Take it like a stupid joke from a redneck who hasn't been further than the equator, and only from the north side.
On the other hand, a cold climate has own advantages. If nothing else, it's a reason to snuggle up under the covers with someone.
And I didn't mean that the heat was bad. It just feels weird to be warm in the winter... Especially in Paris.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Take it like a stupid joke from a redneck who hasn't been further than the equator, and only from the north side.
On the other hand, a cold climate has own advantages. If nothing else, it's a reason to snuggle up under the covers with someone.
And I didn't mean that the heat was bad. It just feels weird to be warm in the winter... Especially in Paris.
Hahaha, all good get stupid jokes back, see if I want to have the cuddle expirience I have to go to the Andes up to 2000 or 3000 m :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (what doen't mean that the winter isn't cold, over here it gets to -5 degrees in August) ;)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
"bad"...

I was born on the South Hemisphere, some of my best memories are the New Years spent on a beautiful tropical Island, the kind you see on movies, where I slept by the sea on a hole in the sand that I dug myself, listening to the waves and looking up into a sky so chock full of stars it seemed day after your eyes adjusted.
Sounds like a good intro to VN if you ask me. :D

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
without going through last 50 pages of absolutely random stuff - wasn't new update supposed to be yesterday as per two week cycle or there were some changes in schedule?

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
No, public release are 12 days after highest tier on patreon, so around the 12th-13th
The release for the highest tier was already on June 25th.

The release here on f95 is usually 9 days after the general $5 patreon release. This time it was on July 1st and should therefore actually come today.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The release for the highest tier was already on June 25th.

The release here on f95 is usually 9 days after the general $5 patreon release. This time it was on July 1st and should therefore actually come today.
that's because someone is sharing it here illegally, that's not something you can count on happening every update.....hopefully never.

And nope, 0.34 was released on patreon on the 1st.

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
that's because someone is sharing it here illegally, that's not something you can count on happening every update.....hopefully never.

And nope, 0.34 was released on patreon on the 1st.
You realize that MoonBox himself is the creator of this thread and the one who uploads it here, right? :LOL:
Thread Updated: 2023-06-23
Release Date: 2023-06-14
It's been the same timetable for 0.32 and 0.33 btw

-"0.34 beta" was released on June 25th for the $100 tier.
-"0.34" was released on July 1st for the $5 tier.

But you're kinda right. Since its 9 days after the $5 release, its gonna most likely be tomorrow and not today.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You realize that MoonBox himself is the creator of this thread and the one who uploads it here, right? :LOL:

It's been the same timetable for 0.32 and 0.33 btw

-"0.34 beta" was released on June 25th for the $100 tier.
-"0.34" was released on July 1st for the $5 tier.

But you're kinda right. Since its 9 days after the $5 release, its gonna most likely be tomorrow and not today.
MB only releases it here AFTER someone has leaked it or if no one does he uploads it himself after 12 days.

When a beta is released on patreon is irrelevant, it's the official release that counts and as you said yourself, that was on the 1st.

No idea what we are still talking about here........

If no one leaks it, it will be here on the 12th

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Curious about the "Natal weather effect" - my climate is sometimes 40 degrees C above in summer and then often 40 below C in Winter. I prefer 40 below - especially during the 40 above moments. Thank god for AC. In my mind, you can add layers when it's cold outside, but when it's too warm, after a certain point you can't always strip off any more - better find a larger body of water fast - or a Mall/Movie Theatre etc. I'm outdoors frequently and like Winter Camping, skiing etc. I have woken up to 1 inch of snow on my tent and i'm still using a summer weight sleeping bag. My partner is totally the opposite - we have similar backgrounds and our interests and opportunities align; but they are completely on board with preferring plus 25 degrees C all the time. Crazy.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
come to think with how many days/weeks have passed in game is it not about time your gf unloads the cargo ? or as redit would say "when will the mech pilot exit the flesh mech"

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes