BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I don't know if it's just me or anybody else but I'm having a hard time deciding whether to enter into a bdsm relationship with shizuka I have a save point at the decision but was just wondering if anybody else ran into the same moral dilemma.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't know if it's just me or anybody else but I'm having a hard time deciding whether to enter into a bdsm relationship with shizuka I have a save point at the decision but was just wondering if anybody else ran into the same moral dilemma.
I expect that unlike other games that make you choose between BDSM (D/s) or romance, the two can coexist. I think that even if you indulge Shizuka's kinks, Romancing the StoneCuddleBug will continue.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its you .... i have no issues with that ;)

Reactions: therealmrwolf

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
confirmed then I'm acendent Leo ! so :sleep:
TigerWolfe i don't have a banner, but an old shotgun with which my grandpa hunted Elephants, can I carry that one ? :devilish: ;)

Edit: how the hell i managed to write with like: whit is still a mystery to me, blame it on the weed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Some idjits need a touch more convincing

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So i just started Grandma's House and I'm new to VN game world.... I have GHouse V0.16 part 1 and GH V0.33 part 2 plus the incest patches for both parts... Should i put V0.33 update and the incest patches in the V0.16 Folder. and over write any duplicate files. Thanks for your Help F95 world.
No, they need to be in different folders, treat them as separate games

And welcome!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes