Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Im crying from hysterical laughing !
HornyyPussy ; there must be some planet in oposition to Libra, if you are that sign, I feel the same.
anybody heard something from Satou Pendragon ? he is suspiciosly quiet.... ;)
on Vacation in Greece:love: and didn't have time to get Online. Let me just say I love being back in Greece but I'm seriously melting here, we have 36C here right now and in the coming days we'll have nothing short of 40-42C here, so yeah guess I'll die from sweating too much:ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
on Vacation in Greece:love: and didn't have time to get Online. Let me just say I love being back in Greece but I'm seriously melting here, we have 36C here right now and in the coming days we'll have nothing short of 40-42C here, so yeah guess I'll die from sweating too much:ROFLMAO:
Jesus H fucking Christ, that's hot!

• Haha
Reactions: Satou Pendragon

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Damn you prefer dry heat? I'm the complete opposite. We're having a heatwave here in the UK and the like 2-3 weeks where it didnt rain once were fucking horrible, it was not so bad after it'd rained.
Thats different in my opinion, i also prefer dry heat. Its been stupidly hot here in Canada and the humidity is making so much worse.

You can have hot humid weather and a drought just the same as dry heat and lots of rain.
For a little moment it is fine after it rains but after that it get unbearbly muggy so I too prefer dry heat
Same its usually worse after it rains because of the humidity. Give me dry heat any day.

Reactions: BlueBasil

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The hottest it ever really gets here is 37-38C, It's very rare we get up to 40. The average during the summer here is actually around 30-31C.

I hate the heat so I'm pretty happy with that. :love:

Though there is nothing quite as hot as Aunt Liz, let me tell ya, I reckon you could fry an egg on her ass cheeks. (Totally on topic now... right guys?) :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey Satou, nice to hear that you're back with batterys charged ! ;)
Hopefully you were near a big body of water (with corespondig bodys around, :devilish: so the cool of is quite easy)
what can I say over here average is 37 - 38º celsius in somer and 5 to 10º C in winter so nice and template, over here !
abrazo !

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hey Satou, nice to hear that you're back with batterys charged ! ;)
Hopefully you were near a big body of water (with corespondig bodys around, :devilish: so the cool of is quite easy)
what can I say over here average is 37 - 38º celsius in somer and 5 to 10º C in winter so nice and template, over here !
abrazo !
No sadly I doubt I'm gonna go near a big body of water because we are here for a wedding in the Inland and yes I have my special Redhead beside me;):p

• Love
Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes