Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah Mila definitely falls more into CNC side of things, but that in itself is encompassed within BDSM. BDSM doesn't always involve pain or bondage, the most important aspects of BDSM in my opinion are the domination and authority one has over the other. The other aspects are important too of course, and there are many things that fall within the umbrella of BDSM, for example, CNC, Pet play, Age play, etc... BDSM is a very broad spectrum of different kinks and fetishes, and usually follows the main principle of Authority and discipline, along with domination.
Yeah, BDSM is technically a mashup of three different pairings, B/D (Bondage & Discipline), D/s (Dominance and submission), and S/M (Sado-masochism). In reality, the kink lifestyle encompasses so much more. M/s, which is the Master/slave dynamic is very popular. My own housemate, a lifestyle Domme, shied away from CNC and Age Play because of her own history.

How could you mention pet play without including PONY PLAY!? I think pet play is a lot more common, but poly play is much more flamboyant.
Also, a sex dungeon... you've definitely got my attention. :sneaky:
There's a cute series on Netflix (US, at least), How To Build a Sex dungeon, where and interior designer who specializes in special play spaces, works with couples to build their dream dungeon.
Oh my, if Liz is wearing that to work, Idk how I'm going to get any work done, I'll be in office getting something else done if you catch my drift. :devilish:
She looks like she's ready to join the Black Widows or the original UK Avengers.
1689119137699.png
Also, glad to see more Polly! :giggle:
Always up for some polyamorous (or poly adjacent) content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and SlapE

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so the garage is now for race cars or drift cars cause what liz is wearing [yes i know not excatly but run with it]

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The real solution is Flagstaff; where I used to live. Cool and dry in the summer at 7000ft and a verry little dry snow (easier to shovel) in the winter.
Couldn't find work there, but had we stuck it out in AZ that was the goal. Love the high desert.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
View attachment 2762735

But why though, I mean you're free to like whatever you like... but seriously why?
huh
i guess I just don't like it when they are made to be so stupid and clingy / those kind of girls are almost always in love with the mc before the game start I DON'T LIKE THAT + it feels quiet forced
(I don't like em authors deciding who I like)

I'm fine with Sophie though
honestly? yeah that is probably the primary reason
it is probably why I didn't like DMD even though I'm a sucker for dad/daughter games + the daughter on DMD is quite ugly

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Liz and Kat, are part of the Unavoidable 7. What that means in regards to your question moondrake is that their pregnancies will not be optional. If MB wants, you may be alerted to it, but, he may decide to not tell us anything.

So, don't expect a decision box asking you if you want to impregnate them. Who knows, they may already be.

Peace :)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So im sitting down and im playing Grandma's house and i noticed i was smiling from ear to ear the entire time and now my fucking face hurts cause this game is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking good :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:;) 11 out of 10, best fucking game ever, and im only still on part 1 and not even half way thru the game.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes