WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You're trying to load Part 2 saves while using the part 1 version. That can't work, the game is split. You need download Part 2 and load the save there. That would be my guess.
then the link is wrong because I clicked on part 2 d/l and d/l'd everything from go file

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
For the patch, do we need an updated-patch-version for each game-update?

In other words, does the patch only change variables or does the patch also change dialogue?

Each update, I just re-DL the patch... do I need to bother? (its not a big DL or an issue, I am more curious.)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
then the link is wrong because I clicked on part 2 d/l and d/l'd everything from go file
Maybe I have it the wrong way around and you trying to load a Part 1 save in Part 2? I am pretty much a layman when it comes to coding too.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Maybe I have it the wrong way around and you trying to load a Part 1 save in Part 2? I am pretty much a layman when it comes to coding too.
my save was from the last update but when I tried to load it I was kicked to the start of the game... not sure why I don't know much about coding either but I am pretty good with getting the correct files and making sure I load everything correctly. It's just order of operations not rocket science...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
my save was from the last update but when I tried to load it I was kicked to the start of the game... not sure why I don't know much about coding either but I am pretty good with getting the correct files and making sure I load everything correctly. It's just order of operations not rocket science...
Yeah something ain't right. I had no problems with the last update. Need to wait until someone with more knowledge or MoonBox himself shows up.

Reactions: MoonBox

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
I have asked for help from a few people already, but i'm not sure if it worked... That's on me not the people that helped me... THNAKS FOR YOUR HELP .... F95...

Sorry...I'm new to this world of VN / Renpy game... I'm asking for help to load.. My 1st game... Grandma's House.. I've unzipped the game and have both part 1 and part 2.. and now I'm asking for help to place the incest patch and the update for part 2 into the game folders.... Is it okay to unzipp/extract right into the game folder... or should i unzipp/extract the folder first and place (drag/drop) it into the game folder. Plus their are multiple folders inside the Grandma's House folder..game / lib / renpy...which folder do i put the patch or update folder into...

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
Strange. I loaded from the last scene in previous version and the game is cutting me off at the same point. Went back a bit further and still cuts off at the same scene. Guess I will wait a bit and see what happens.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have an error while unzipping it and a lot of image are missing (Not found) from day 3.
You might want to re-download (or just re-unzip) the full first part of the game. Make sure you install it in it's own folder and play it first before moving on to the second part, which also has to be in its own separate folder.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Elhemeer ; does it mean we will have needle pillows in a few month :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
reaction to post: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
reaction brought you by: FARL (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For the patch, do we need an updated-patch-version for each game-update?

In other words, does the patch only change variables or does the patch also change dialogue?

Each update, I just re-DL the patch... do I need to bother? (its not a big DL or an issue, I am more curious.)
I'm pretty sure the iPatch's are universal to each version (First and second halves each have their own separate iPatch). You have to put the iPatch in each version, but you don't have to keep downloading them. The proof is that if you just do an update download you don't need to redo the iPatch.
Strange. I loaded from the last scene in previous version and the game is cutting me off at the same point. Went back a bit further and still cuts off at the same scene. Guess I will wait a bit and see what happens.
I had no problem adding the update patch to my previous version, but then I haven't downloaded a full version since .29 I think ...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Mini Walkthrough for Grandma's House v0.34 (moonbox) maked by me
Must.not.make.fun.of.typos......

ARGH! It's killing me........

I have asked for help from a few people already, but i'm not sure if it worked... That's on me not the people that helped me... THNAKS FOR YOUR HELP .... F95...

Sorry...I'm new to this world of VN / Renpy game... I'm asking for help to load.. My 1st game... Grandma's House.. I've unzipped the game and have both part 1 and part 2.. and now I'm asking for help to place the incest patch and the update for part 2 into the game folders.... Is it okay to unzipp/extract right into the game folder... or should i unzipp/extract the folder first and place (drag/drop) it into the game folder. Plus their are multiple folders inside the Grandma's House folder..game / lib / renpy...which folder do i put the patch or update folder into...
Unzip it first then copy/paste in to the folder called "game" (to be sure there isn't multiple layers of folders in the zip)
Keep part 1 and 2 as separate games and you'll be alright.

The MC Literally Bones everything but the main price........ :cry:

View attachment 2764394 Nana
Wouldn't that hinge on what one would consider being the main price? :unsure:

When will Grandma finally get what she wants the MC dick deep in her??
When MB decides it's time I'm guessing.......

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Question to MoonBox : What happened to the girl from the airplane in the prologue? I thought she would have some important role later.
What happened with Aiko from the spa? What we know about MC's super sperm he probably got her pregnant but he still left her there when he got out Shizuka and her mother.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes