HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Question to MoonBox : What happened to the girl from the airplane in the prologue? I thought she would have some important role later.
What happened with Aiko from the spa? What we know about MC's super sperm he probably got her pregnant but he still left her there when he got out Shizuka and her mother.
They are both just side girls, they will most likely show up for an encore later on.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.34] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 868 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 834 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There are lot of side girls but they have game time continuously
Your point being? There are a lot of LI's that won't be in the Harem and they naturally get different amounts of screen time. Those two has been confirmed by MB to make one more appearance later on.

are the indian girls in this update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
Must.not.make.fun.of.typos......

ARGH! It's killing me........

Unzip it first then copy/paste in to the folder called "game" (to be sure there isn't multiple layers of folders in the zip)
Keep part 1 and 2 as separate games and you'll be alright.

Wouldn't that hinge on what one would consider being the main price? :unsure:

When MB decides it's time I'm guessing.......
Thank You
Must.not.make.fun.of.typos......

ARGH! It's killing me........

Unzip it first then copy/paste in to the folder called "game" (to be sure there isn't multiple layers of folders in the zip)
Keep part 1 and 2 as separate games and you'll be alright.

Wouldn't that hinge on what one would consider being the main price? :unsure:

When MB decides it's time I'm guessing.......
When i unzipp the Incest patches and update they are in their own folders.. Do I drop that in the game folder for each part or do I take out the contents of each folder and put that in the game folder for each part.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
so guys I forgot when was the choice given to make Natali pregnant.? (between what two events?)
I want to go back and undo that

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thank You

When i unzipp the Incest patches and update they are in their own folders.. Do I drop that in the game folder for each part or do I take out the contents of each folder and put that in the game folder for each part.
I usually copy the the file myself to the "game" folder but I'm a bit anal about those things :) i wanna make sure it gets done right ;)

Reactions: QaliberDK
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes