Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
To all who are dissapointed we have no sex with Nana yet.
She was ordered back to her original job as Agent 008 and had to save the world ... again!
So she just haven't the time for sex. But it will come eventually. ;)

View attachment 2765198
I wish she were slimmer in the current timeline.. abit too chubby for my taste, this picture of her when she was younger looks better

Nov 7, 2017
You know you don't have to come back every update to say the same thing right? Moonbox's could let that be on the OP until the Game is completed don't you think? HornyyPussy or FatGiant or someone else come and say something too
I can say whatever I want That's not your business If you dont like my replies just dont read my messages ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I can say whatever I want That's not your business
Hold on, so it's OK for you to say "whatever you want", but he's not allowed to?
Hypocrisy, thy name is thou. :FacePalm:
If you dont like my replies just dont read my messages ;)
Follow your own advice.
If you don't like waiting for Nana, just play something else.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET mean there is no update to play
Ohhh shit, I knew I was forgetting something, why do you didn't apear earlyer ?
NOW I was forced to play this Marvelous and funny Update where I liked everything even the Watersports with Asami
and the Polly content Kudos MB great Update loved it !

If for the next Update you don't come earlyer I'll sue you just you know ! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
Nov 7, 2017
Ohhh shit, I knew I was forgetting something, why do you didn't apear earlyer ?
NOW I was forced to play this Marvelous and funny Update where I liked everything even the Watersports with Asami
and the Polly content Kudos MB great Update loved it !

If for the next Update you don't come earlyer I'll sue you just you know ! :mad:
I couldn't come earlier I had accident two days before dont worry I'm okay :D
If you liked update I have no problem with it. But I want an update included sex scenes with Nana and when I see an update without sex scenes it make me sad and I'm tellink this why this is bother you? I have broken arm and trying to write this to explain myself. Let everybody say what he/she want to say. World better with different ideas like a rainbow. Don't let it be black and white.

• Angry
Reactions: water_rockz_sockz
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes